Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

DR-G1100 service software

I have a customer with a DR-G1100 that won't feed. The elevator lifts and the feed motor turns on but the pickup motor never fires. According to the service manual the machine should have come with a disc that has the service software on it. They have the setup disc but that's it. Does any have or know where I can get this. I'd really like to use it to determine if the motor operates in service mode before making the assumption that it's a bad board. I have ohmed out the pickup feed motor and the one that sits next to it that is the same motor, they both have about the same reading when you spin the motors by hand.

Any help or direction would be appreciated.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: DR-G1100 service software

Quote Originally Posted by dc313zd View Post
    I have a customer with a DR-G1100 that won't feed. The elevator lifts and the feed motor turns on but the pickup motor never fires. According to the service manual the machine should have come with a disc that has the service software on it. They have the setup disc but that's it. Does any have or know where I can get this. I'd really like to use it to determine if the motor operates in service mode before making the assumption that it's a bad board. I have ohmed out the pickup feed motor and the one that sits next to it that is the same motor, they both have about the same reading when you spin the motors by hand.

Any help or direction would be appreciated.
    ================================================== ====
    see attach for SERVICE TOOL if needed and Driver if needed/ also read pdf's

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wdskveua6e7ltaz/DRG1130_G1100_ST_V14.exe?dl=0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DRIVER
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/prus6npfvu9q2as/G1100DRIT_V12SP3.exe?dl=0

================================================== ============================
    ---DR Scanner uses a software based Service Tool >the tool should/would be located in the Drivers Folder on your PC

example shown below-------------------------------------------------------------I don't think u need a Password to start TOOL on DR-G1100

UNZIP.jpgTOOLS.jpgPASS.jpg

The tray lift motor turns, but the tray does not lift; after the tray lift drive assembly was disassembled.

If this issue occurs, check that the gears in the tray lift drive assembly are installed correctly.
    The image below shows how the gears should be installed.
    The tray lift motor can be tested with the DCON Check in Service Tool.

Last edited by teckat; 03-24-2016 at 04:53 AM.
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Technician

Thank You!!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Sorry to resurrect an old post, but, I've got a G1100 that's squeaking really badly as it's scanning. It also eventually jams. I've got the roller kit and plan to replace it tomorrow, but, I'm not sure the squeaking has anything to do with the rollers. teckat, would you be able to repost that SERVICE TOOL??? Does the service tool let you run individual roller tests "at speed"?

I know pretty much nothing about these scanners, but, would be able to make heads or tales out of where the squeaking may be coming from if I could run individual tests.

Thanks sooo much!!!!

Lance

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lance15 View Post
    Sorry to resurrect an old post, but, I've got a G1100 that's squeaking really badly as it's scanning. It also eventually jams. I've got the roller kit and plan to replace it tomorrow, but, I'm not sure the squeaking has anything to do with the rollers. teckat, would you be able to repost that SERVICE TOOL??? Does the service tool let you run individual roller tests "at speed"?

I know pretty much nothing about these scanners, but, would be able to make heads or tales out of where the squeaking may be coming from if I could run individual tests.

Thanks sooo much!!!!

Lance

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sfbv5p4rlc1jh7e/DRG1130_G1100_ST_V14.exe?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vrarkwew7zgs38q/G1100DRIT_V12SP3.exe?dl=0

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by teckat; 03-19-2017 at 05:23 PM.
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Arrow Re: DR-G1100 service software

Hey guys, can anyone reupload tools and driver:

DRG1130_G1100_ST_V14.exe
    G1100DRIT_V12SP3.exe

Thanks