Hi, I have a Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5030 with imagePASS-B1 print server.

Server info from Command Workstation 5.3.0.57:
Product: Canon iR-ADV C5000s-B1 PSV1.0US
Version: 1.01
Software: 8e Release 2
Fiery Updates: 1-19ML5A (FIT100698425)

I've been having this problem with the print server not shutting down.
Whenever I try to shut down or restart the server, it just hangs with the message:

Wait a while.
(Check the power source of the print server
behind the main unit and cable connection if the
display does not change in a moment.)

I know this message has been discussed several times on this forum but I couldn't find a solution that works for my case.
Regardless of whether I shut it down from the C5030 copier or from a network using Remote UI or from the Command WorkStation Server Configuration,
the print server simply refuses to shut down or restart like it used to do.
I even left the copier on overnight after selecting 'Shut Down' from the Printer menu but the print server was still on the next morning with the same message.

Switching the copier's power off used to turn off the print server but since it now just hangs,
the next morning when I switch on the copier, I can't access the print server until I manually turn it off and back on using the server's on/off switch.
Once it's physically turned off and back on, the print server has no problem printing whatever I send it to from a network computer.

My best guess as to how this problem came about is when I tried to export 10,000+ job logs from Command WorkStation, the program stopped responding.
I force-closed and reopened the program and made some changes to the server configuration and restarted the server from Command WorkStation and I think,
I'm not too sure but, I think that's when it first hung and didn't restart.
I've had this problem for a couple of weeks now and my memory is hazy so I'm not certain that was the cause.

What's interesting is that whatever changes I make to the settings prior to the shutdown/restart, do get applied/saved before hanging.
So, for example, if I select 'Run Setup' from the Printer Functions menu on the copier, it will attempt to restart and then hang.
And once I manually switch the server off and back on, it will boot to the 'Printer Setup' menu.

I also tried restoring both the fiery print server and the copier to default settings but neither fixed the hanging problem.
Would clearing MMI or MN-CON make any difference or would it be redundant when the copier and print server are both reset to factory default settings?
Should I try taking out the battery in the print server? Should I save any settings before taking out the battery?

Also, on the Remote UI Webtools, under Configure tab, I don't have the "Check for product updates' link, so I haven't been able to patch or update the software.
Checking 'Enable System Updates' under Configure > Server > System Update in 'Fiery Configure' window doesn't seem to do anything either.

Of course, the easiest solution would probably be just reinstalling the system software for the fiery server but unfortunately, I don't have the software disc.
Can someone please help me with this or provide me with the system software for imagePASS-B1?
I'd really really appreciate any help, thank you so much in advance!