Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Looking fr Canon ir 5000/6000 parts

1. Hello again. I am looking for any "Good used parts to complete the ir6020i that had over 660,000 prints produced. After rebuilding the fixing assembly, Toner Developer and all new paper feed rollers, the Feeder Assembly decides to denigrate. The plastic assembly that holds a small shaft in place broke out of position,

Now to complete the job i am looking for part # FG6-5910-000...anyone that has a salvaged unit for sale?

The owner is a Law firm that was warned that this old box may need parts that were no longer available...Attorneys can be so stubborn,,,Any help is greatly appreciated...Steve

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts tinnyjay's Avatar

Re: Looking fr Canon ir 5000/6000 parts

Quote Originally Posted by Machinercylr View Post
    1. Hello again. I am looking for any "Good used parts to complete the ir6020i that had over 660,000 prints produced. After rebuilding the fixing assembly, Toner Developer and all new paper feed rollers, the Feeder Assembly decides to denigrate. The plastic assembly that holds a small shaft in place broke out of position,

Now to complete the job i am looking for part # FG6-5910-000...anyone that has a salvaged unit for sale?

The owner is a Law firm that was warned that this old box may need parts that were no longer available...Attorneys can be so stubborn,,,Any help is greatly appreciated...Steve
    Hi
    Canon FG6-8788-080 (FM4-5910-000) Paper Pickup Assembly, Genuine (M2679)
    "Who loves the roses,must also bear thumbs"

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: Looking fr Canon ir 5000/6000 parts

I guess you did not understand my request,,, am looking for Canon part number

FG6-5910-000

This is the paper transfer assembly that is located next to the Image Fixing unit (Fuser), Canon stopped producing it and locating a "good reusable unit" is my second though.
    All I have is a Sale ad for paper pickup unit.

My thoughts were that since you had an assembly for the Canon 5000/6000 ir's, that you might have part #FG6-5910-000 transport assembly or a good used one....Steve

Quote Originally Posted by tinnyjay;514141
    [URL="http://www.precisionroller.com/fg6-8788-080-for-canon/details_pn_71600.html"
    Canon FG6-8788-080 (FM4-5910-000) Paper Pickup Assembly, Genuine (M2679)[/URL]

Technician

Cool Re: Looking fr Canon ir 5000/6000 parts-Lawyers

May be time to upgrade him....I think that export value is still pretty strong on those models like $1000. Maybe a nice incentive, Lawyers love to save money. Parts wise try Eparts has a good selection...there is also an ebay style marketplace that lets other dealer sell their parts epart-smart.com.