Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Marsha

Error Code E000075-0103

Can anyone tell me how to get to the ITB belt and motor? I have checked the level and it is fine. I want to take a look at the ITB belt. This is for a Canon ImageRunner Advance C5030.

Thanks for any help.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts dan7777's Avatar

Re: Error Code E000075-0103

Quote Originally Posted by Marsha View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to get to the ITB belt and motor? I have checked the level and it is fine. I want to take a look at the ITB belt. This is for a Canon ImageRunner Advance C5030.

Thanks for any help.
    It is better to have a service manual. Loosen two screws on rectangular cover where front door magnets go, remove cover. Remove two screws and two connectors, turn handle, make sure triangle on bottom is up (middle). You have to take clip off to get transfer belt unit out after removing cleaning assembly. Then two inserts in middle to fold to get transfer belt off. I get a lot of E075 codes. Cleaning the belt rollers and running itb initialize make sure it is within 350 to -350. Otherwise move motor bracket up or down depending on if negative or positive. Closer to 0 best. Maybe someone can post directions from manual for you. On 50XX they say to level machine on 52XX they say to move motor bracket. We have had some where another assembly did not take care of the problem. Not a big deal if you do it a lot but first time may take a while. There is a round gear where the sensors are and I get that centered before putting belt back on.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Open the cover that has the waste toner. Above the waste toner there is a grey cover with two screws. One by each magnet for the door. Loosen these two screws(one on left is above magnet, one on right is below) slide the cover to the right then out(the two screws I only loosen about 1/2 to a full turn)

There are two bubble gum connectors(pink plugs with blue wires going into two blue connectors) on the right side. Undo these by pinching the bottom of the bottom one, and top of the top one. I recommend doing them individually as to not break anything. Just below them(you probably have to bend down a little to see it) is a BUTTON HEAD screw. Remove it. Don't remove any screws with the red marking. On the left side there is another button head screw that you remove. Rotate the black lever 1/4 turn to the right until it clicks. The whole unit can then slide out. Be very careful with the belt. It is thin and crinkles easily. Also, don't touch it. At all.

The motor is on the left side, and is removed by removing 4 screws right around the motor.

Is it coming off the back or front?

If it walks off the back, crack up the left front of the machine(either with paper or the adjustable foot) , if it walks off the front, crank up the left front.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts dan7777's Avatar

Here are the instructions. There is a triangle under the itb unit before you take it out. I think it goes up, if it throws the code may not be. These instructions are for after you get the unit out. ITB[1].pdf

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

That triangle should already be pointed up

Also your image doesn't work

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk