Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts alex@wocltd.com's Avatar

lend me a dollar!

Dont know if anyone will be willing to help......I have lost access(as have many others) to my cusa login( we had been allowed to use one account and it is now locked).

Unfortunately this is a royal pita as you guys & gals seem to get the latest news/ati's etc first plus the site is easier to use than ours Sims equivalent.

We have been told officially we should never have access in the first place so can't look to Canon uk to facilitate.

so begging cap in hand.....Anyone?

Thanks in advance if possible.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts dan7777's Avatar

Re: lend me a dollar!

Quote Originally Posted by alex@wocltd.com View Post
    Dont know if anyone will be willing to help......I have lost access(as have many others) to my cusa login( we had been allowed to use one account and it is now locked).

Unfortunately this is a royal pita as you guys & gals seem to get the latest news/ati's etc first plus the site is easier to use than ours Sims equivalent.

We have been told officially we should never have access in the first place so can't look to Canon uk to facilitate.

so begging cap in hand.....Anyone?

Thanks in advance if possible.
    Good luck with that. When I lost my job at one canon dealer I had to apply for access from the next canon dealer. (They canceled my access immediately). Canon watches that site very closely. The last place I worked at a guy complained about the equipment and Canon on the website and my boss at the time got a call from Canon and the guy was chewed out and they threatened to close his access if he wrote like that again. In other words they control the website and what is put on it. I would not risk my job to do that for someone. I use the site a lot for troubleshooting. I got this website from a canon forum. Maybe it will help. Business Product Support - Canon Europe