Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Exclamation canon ir adv 6055 jamming

hi, I have canon IR Adv 6055 machine ,if the right deck FULL of paper(about 1000 sheet or more ) it would jam at pick up roller every ~ 20 copy
    jam code indicate delay jam at pick up roller ,l have replaced all rollers ,and pick up assembly with no vial
    please help
    thanks in advance

Senior Tech 100+ Posts onlyinnewfoundland's Avatar

Re: canon ir adv 6055 jamming

Quote Originally Posted by dohha View Post
    hi, I have canon IR Adv 6055 machine ,if the right deck FULL of paper(about 1000 sheet or more ) it would jam at pick up roller every ~ 20 copy
    jam code indicate delay jam at pick up roller ,l have replaced all rollers ,and pick up assembly with no vial
    please help
    thanks in advance
    Hi

Can you possibly get the jam code?

I have had this on a C7065 series machine which has the same pickup system in the main engine basically. I had a jamming problem like this where I replaced the pickup unit and everything but it would still jam, it ended up being the motor in the back of the machine. It's not terribly difficult to take out, but the service manual that I had for the machine did not include the steps - how convenient!

the jam code is 0101 delay jam at PS19, which Motor did you replaced?
    thanks a lot

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    canon ir adv 6055 jamming

hi,

not sure about the jam code now as it was some time ago, i had a issue with jamming in the right deck, intermittently at first then got worse, replaced all the rollers and it would work, then come back in the next day for jamming, replaced pick up assy, no help still jamming, checked the actual deck itself, made sure the lifting plate was level when coming up to the rollers, what it turned out to be was on the deck at the back is the little white plate that locks...that had loosened and moved ever slightly over to the left, causing intermittent jamming...hope it helps