silas

E000-0000 in Canon IR 2202

How to remove this code?

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Re: E000-0000 in Canon IR 2202

1. In standby mode,press the "Settings/Registration" key.
    2. Press the"Reset" key.
    3. Press the"Back" key.
    4. Press the"Settings / Registration" key.
    5. The service modescreen is displayed.
    6. Scroll to Printerthen choose Clear
    Use the"Back" key to exit Service Mode

This is from memory so sequence may not be 100% accurate.
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

How to fix same error (i.e E000-0000) on canon iR 2004 printer? It does not have setting/Registration key on the front panel. It just has status monitor, paper setting, ID card copy, back, reset, counter check, home, energy saver, start and stop buttons. Therefore how to go to service mode on this printer to fix E000-0000 error ? Pls help.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Biv View Post
    How to fix same error (i.e E000-0000) on canon iR 2004 printer? It does not have setting/Registration key on the front panel. It just has status monitor, paper setting, ID card copy, back, reset, counter check, home, energy saver, start and stop buttons. Therefore how to go to service mode on this printer to fix E000-0000 error ? Pls help.
    Check the voltage supply if the requirement is 220 if below 220 like 110v that error may occur.....

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Smile Re: E000-0000 in Canon IR 2202

Quote Originally Posted by Biv View Post
    try it the paper setting key followed by the instruction above....

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Sorry i'm a fairly new member I use to work on these to get into the service mode to do this on this model you want to hit the additional functions little star, key then press the 2 and 8 at the same time and then press the additional function key again and you will be in the area you want to be. Search functions or one sub heading till you see error in the screen below it. Hit error and then clear will come up, hit clear then power unit down and back up. If the machine goes back to the code after a while you need to address the part such as the fuser unit as being the problem. Although a lot of these codes show up from line surges and brown outs. Additional function Hold 28 then release additional functions.
    Look up service mode in web search also for this model there are sites.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 40yearsplus View Post
    Sorry i'm a fairly new member I use to work on these to get into the service mode to do this on this model you want to hit the additional functions little star, key then press the 2 and 8 at the same time and then press the additional function key again and you will be in the area you want to be. Search functions or one sub heading till you see error in the screen below it. Hit error and then clear will come up, hit clear then power unit down and back up. If the machine goes back to the code after a while you need to address the part such as the fuser unit as being the problem. Although a lot of these codes show up from line surges and brown outs. Additional function Hold 28 then release additional functions.
    thanks but this thread has been dead for over 5 years.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 40yearsplus View Post
    You're replying to a post from June 2017.

Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk