Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Canon ir c2380 scanning default settings

Hello,

I'm trying to configure the settings of the ir c2380 scanner because I have to choose like 4 to 5 options almost everytime I want to do a normal duplex b&w scan.. I searched on google and found this guide:

1. Press the Additional Functions button.
    2. Select Communication Settings.
    3. Select TX Settings
    4. Push the down arrow on the screen until you can select Edit Standard Settings.
    5. Select PDF (or other formats) as your default.

But the thing is that this place (Edit Standard Settings) has only two options as seen in the attached pic instead of bunch of options I see and choose when I go to send menu and scan! .. So is there another place to do the default settings or something to show all the available settings of the scanning?

Thanks,

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Canon ir c2380 scanning default settings

Re: Canon ir c2380 scanning default settings

If you go to your scan screen, set all the settings you want to keep as default, then press the * additional functions key, chose copy settings, then scroll to page 2/2 then choose standard settings
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post
    If you go to your scan screen, set all the settings you want to keep as default, then press the * additional functions key, chose copy settings, then scroll to page 2/2 then choose standard settings
    I did and another menu showed with two options 'stored , initialized' but choosing to save in any didn't benefit anything when I scan and finish the settings are back to the old default ones..

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts roho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ramicoo View Post
    I did and another menu showed with two options 'stored , initialized' but choosing to save in any didn't benefit anything when I scan and finish the settings are back to the old default ones..
    Choose the settings you want to keep in the native send menu, then go to the additional functions menu as before. You want to store the settings you activated so you need to hit store, then you will see a confirmation of the settings you chose. Initialize resets the settings back to default.

Quote Originally Posted by roho View Post
    Choose the settings you want to keep in the native send menu, then go to the additional functions menu as before. You want to store the settings you activated so you need to hit store, then you will see a confirmation of the settings you chose. Initialize resets the settings back to default.
    I did it but had to go to recall button after storing the settings and choose to recall the stored settings and click yes..

Thanks mate