I have iR 2520 printer for 4 years now and there are some problems with it later on. First it was showing an e0000202, which is related to the copier. I checked the DC Controller PCB, re-attached all the cables and it started to work. When I turn it on now, it starts up well and I can see the proper UI screen, however on the LCD at the bottom left it displays "Insert the drum" and I cannot do anything (print or copy). The drum is present and it was working fine just a few days ago. I also did clear error from service menu, but it did not work.

Now, I have done some research about that and found that it could be due to wrong bias of the drum, or just outdated firmware of the DC Controller PCB. I do not have the option to replace the PCB, but would like to try to install new firmware through UST or SST. Does anyone knows where to download either of this software which supports iR 2520 and the firmware?

Perhaps someone on this forum has some other suggestions what I could do to fix it. Is there anyone who could help me to solve this problem?

Thank you for your valuable time.
PV Das