Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts 1stcavvet's Avatar

Canon IR 6055 error code E000013-0001

I have this code, I emptied waste container, vacuumned waste tube going to the bottle, tried to reset, reset waste counter and the err code, nothing same code comes up. Only thing left I can think of is to pull the cleaning unit and see if the auger system is bound up. First I want to get some input, maybe someone has a better Idea on solving this problem. I heard of some switch or sensor that could cause this, any ideas on this would be great also Thanks

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts dan7777's Avatar

Re: Canon IR 6055 error code E000013-0001

Quote Originally Posted by 1stcavvet View Post
    I have this code, I emptied waste container, vacuumned waste tube going to the bottle, tried to reset, reset waste counter and the err code, nothing same code comes up. Only thing left I can think of is to pull the cleaning unit and see if the auger system is bound up. First I want to get some input, maybe someone has a better Idea on solving this problem. I heard of some switch or sensor that could cause this, any ideas on this would be great also Thanks
    Error :
    The imageRUNNER ADVANCE is displaying an error code of E013. This may include a sub code of 0001, or 0002. The E013 indicates a problem with the Waste Toner Lock Detection Switch SW5. Check to see if the waste toner tube is blocked. Also, reference Knowledgebase articles 77666, and 80804. If the waste tube has been cleaned, there may be a problem with SW5, the Waste Toner Lock Detection Switch, shown below.

There are several problems that I have not had yet. Keep software updated. The waste toner assembly is updated and from what I read it takes a couple hours to put in on some models. Check this switch in the back.