Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts mramlawi's Avatar

Canon iradv-6075 e66

Hello,Facing a werid problem i have iradv-6075 giving error 66,I replaced 2 times pre-transfer and after around 2000k the error come back againWhat i have noticed that the pre-transfer toner leakage i also changed the toner container the one loacted Under the hooper but still the toner falls alots on the pre-tranfer.Any one face this problem before
    Distinguished road makes you jewel in rough

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts dan7777's Avatar

Re: Canon iradv-6075 e66

Quote Originally Posted by mramlawi View Post
    Hello,Facing a werid problem i have iradv-6075 giving error 66,I replaced 2 times pre-transfer and after around 2000k the error come back againWhat i have noticed that the pre-transfer toner leakage i also changed the toner container the one loacted Under the hooper but still the toner falls alots on the pre-tranfer.Any one face this problem before
    I had that code the other day. E066. There is a fan with a filter that is in front of the pretransfer. The screw breaks the part it screws to easily if you over tighten it. There is a small duct you can replace with the female part on it. When you open the fan/filter unit the sensor is on it and if that does not close shut the sensor will not make the flag and that is how I got that error. Replaced the duct and have not been back. My duct on that one had broken so the fan/filter could not close. If you are getting toner dumping there you may pull the drum and see if the auger has broken. The auger breaks because the waste toner gets backed up. The waste toner assembly has been updated and I hear it takes 1-3 hours to replace. 2000k is two million (I think ha ha). 2000 is too soon to have to clean again with canon toner.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts mramlawi's Avatar

Re: Canon iradv-6075 e66

after i replace the HV PCB the error code gone , but the toner still fallin above the pre-transfer its not a waste toner that fall .any one face similar to my problem
    Distinguished road makes you jewel in rough