Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts mramlawi's Avatar

Canon ir7086 Dc pcb

I wonder what can make the Dc pcb burned , for the 3 times machine was working fibe ,
    suddenly it didnt show anything on the screnn only the green led turned on and black screen , removed u it one m1 and replace it , the machine works fine and then when i was tried to test it , the machine shutted down and i smelled dc pcb parts burned , 3 times i changed the dc can any one help and explain for me what thing that cos this .
    Distinguished road makes you jewel in rough

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts dan7777's Avatar

Re: Canon ir7086 Dc pcb

Quote Originally Posted by mramlawi View Post
    I wonder what can make the Dc pcb burned , for the 3 times machine was working fibe ,
    suddenly it didnt show anything on the screnn only the green led turned on and black screen , removed u it one m1 and replace it , the machine works fine and then when i was tried to test it , the machine shutted down and i smelled dc pcb parts burned , 3 times i changed the dc can any one help and explain for me what thing that cos this .
    You have a short somewhere. Look at where it is burnt and maybe you can figure what location. The IR5XXX toner motors would short but usually they blew a fuse on the board. If you were working in a certain area before the problem go back and see if any wires are shorted to ground (pinched or other). In any case without a error code you may be in for a long troubleshooting effort. I don't have any of those machines but over the years I have seen wires shorted to ground because the wire got behind the screw before tightening. Check your plug for proper wiring and make you don't have more than .5Vac on ground.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts mramlawi's Avatar

Re: Canon ir7086 Dc pcb

After a long tries ,and my power that wont stop fighting to solve the prbolem ,proudly i solved it after i saw the registration clutch harness touched each other .the machine works now normally .

thanks for your help
    Distinguished road makes you jewel in rough