Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Exclamation Error E00007-0001 on IRA9060PRO

Hello dear technicians,

we are having a problem with our 9060pro from Canon. The machine received a belt fixing 2 weeks ago and now we are getting an Error (E00007-0001). From what I've read it has to do with the fixing unit. I called a technician from Hannover (Germany) and he said it might fix it by doing: COPIER > COUNTER > DRBL-1 > FIX-BLT-U > CLEAR
    COPIER > COUNTER > DRBL-1 > FIX-BLT-L > CLEAR

But the error is still existing. It would be so good if you could help me/us, because time is running for us and we're losing customers.
    I am glad for every helping answer!

Lovely Greetings!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Error E00007-0001 on IRA9060PRO

Re: Error E00007-0001 on IRA9060PRO

E007-0001 error code may be caused by a bent or malformed Front Arm Tension mechanism (FM3-4826-000).
    Inspect the Front Arm Tension mechanism to see if the gears are meshing together for positive drive for the belt. Also that displacement sensors are aligned correctly on the plate.

**Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post
    E007-0001 error code may be caused by a bent or malformed Front Arm Tension mechanism (FM3-4826-000).
    Inspect the Front Arm Tension mechanism to see if the gears are meshing together for positive drive for the belt. Also that displacement sensors are aligned correctly on the plate.

Thank you for your answer. I opened the printer up and looked through the system to see if something is bent.
    But everything seems to be alright. You got anything else for me to do?

Greetings!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts dan7777's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cmp4you View Post
    Thank you for your answer. I opened the printer up and looked through the system to see if something is bent.
    But everything seems to be alright. You got anything else for me to do?

Greetings!
    I had one of the E007 codes after replacing the upper and lower belts and never could figure it out. I took a fusing assembly out of a trade in to fix it. Don't remember the exact code. One thing I noticed was the sensors on top of the belt must be so the top sensors are unblocked on that big flag. You can just push the belt back to center to get it to center. I like to replace both the upper and lower units at the same time. They last a year or two. It is easy to break the top sensor arms if you put that top belt upside down. I used to have a bunch of those but they traded them in for the newer models. If all else fails you have to order the base assembly and try the same or new belts. Very expensive fix.