'Incorrect Paper Size' error message is displayed during printing. This will occur when the 'paper size' vs 'travel -time' do not correspond. This may be caused by the following conditions:
1. The gap between the upper and lower metal plates of the Registration Roller Assembly, is too wide.
2. The TOP sensor actuator is worn, or the sensor is faulty.
1. Remove the FX7 cartridge and locate the Registration Roller Assembly in the space below.
2 . Carefully, press the 'middle' of the upper metal plate untill it touches the lower metal plate.
3. Check for normal printing.
4. If the error still occurs, check/replace the TOP sensor actuator and/or sensor.