Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    concord
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    2

    Question Help with iR-ADV 8205 toner marks

    Hi, we have iR-ADV 8205 and just changed the cleaning web and now haveing small toner marks on pages I'm very new to Canon printers


    Thanks


  2. #2
    Field Supervisor 10,000+ Posts


    teckat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    15,046
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    209

    Re: Help with iR-ADV 8205 toner marks

    Quote Originally Posted by QC91 View Post
    Hi, we have iR-ADV 8205 and just changed the cleaning web and now haveing small toner marks on pages I'm very new to Canon printers


    Thanks
    Is issue on front or back of print _?


    Did u check the fixing inlet guide

    Check the ETB cleaning blade.

    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

  3. #3
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    concord
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    2

    Question Re: Help with iR-ADV 8205 toner marks

    Hi, Thanks here is photo it skips some pages the mark but will also show up on duplex printing I have not look at fixing inlet guide can that be cleaned with alcohol?

    Thanks

    IMG_20170215_144408.jpg


  4. #4
    Field Supervisor 10,000+ Posts


    teckat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    15,046
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    209

    Re: Help with iR-ADV 8205 toner marks

    Quote Originally Posted by QC91 View Post
    Hi, Thanks here is photo it skips some pages the mark but will also show up on duplex printing I have not look at fixing inlet guide can that be cleaned with alcohol?

    Thanks



    IMG_20170215_144408.jpg
    On duplexes
    Try this

    Adjusting service mode copier>adjust>feed adjust>REG-DUP 2 from 0 to -35 .

    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

  5. #5
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    concord
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Help with iR-ADV 8205 toner marks

    Thanks for all the help it also does on single sided printing it started right after we changed the cleaning web




    Last edited by QC91; 02-20-2017 at 01:05 AM.

  6. #6
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    concord
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Help with iR-ADV 8205 toner marks

    Thanks how can I get it to Service mode on 8205?



    Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post
    On duplexes
    Try this

    Adjusting service mode copier>adjust>feed adjust>REG-DUP 2 from 0 to -35 .



  7. #7
    Field Supervisor 10,000+ Posts


    teckat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    15,046
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    209

    Re: Help with iR-ADV 8205 toner marks

    Quote Originally Posted by QC91 View Post
    Thanks how can I get it to Service mode on 8205?


    To go to Service Mode Classic Level 1 follow the steps bellow:

    1) Select Settings/Registration

    2) Press 2 & 8 at the same time

    3) Select Settings/Registration

    To go to Service Mode level 2, go to Service Mode level 1 and then:

    1) Select Settings/Registration.

    2) Select 2.


    Go to Service Mode follow the steps bellow:

    1) Select Settings/Registration

    2) Press 2 & 8 at the same time

    3) Select Settings/Registration

    4) Select Mode List

    5) Select Copier

    6) Select Option

    7) Select FNC-SW

    8) Highlight [Level 1] to toggle between level 1 and level 2.

    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

  8. #8
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    concord
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Help with iR-ADV 8205 toner marks

    Thanks for the help




    Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post
    To go to Service Mode Classic Level 1 follow the steps bellow:

    1) Select Settings/Registration

    2) Press 2 & 8 at the same time

    3) Select Settings/Registration

    To go to Service Mode level 2, go to Service Mode level 1 and then:

    1) Select Settings/Registration.

    2) Select 2.


    Go to Service Mode follow the steps bellow:

    1) Select Settings/Registration

    2) Press 2 & 8 at the same time

    3) Select Settings/Registration

    4) Select Mode List

    5) Select Copier

    6) Select Option

    7) Select FNC-SW

    8) Highlight [Level 1] to toggle between level 1 and level 2.



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here