Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Canon C2225 tray 1 problem

I am buying a C2225 from my wholesaler but when tray 1 lifts it bangs at top and then drops back down. If it doesn't drop back down it will say the tray size is set wrong. I cleaned the paper sensors thinking it's not reading the paper is up and it keeps driving. Does it need tray 1 lifting assly. and does it come out from the cassette area? I wish Canon kept tray 1 feed assly the same as tray 2 and like other Canons.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Canon C2225 tray 1 problem

Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    I am buying a C2225 from my wholesaler but when tray 1 lifts it bangs at top and then drops back down. If it doesn't drop back down it will say the tray size is set wrong. I cleaned the paper sensors thinking it's not reading the paper is up and it keeps driving. Does it need tray 1 lifting assly. and does it come out from the cassette area? I wish Canon kept tray 1 feed assly the same as tray 2 and like other Canons.
    Are you set the paper tray in the correct paper size? then, let just check all roller from the pick up assembly(pick up roller,separation roller, feeding roller) just clean it all of them......