Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

E748-2012 IRADVANCE 6275

I have a question, i try to install to system software in iradvance 6275, because de hdd was bad, i get the hdd from iradvance 4051, the hard disk is original, after 3 times to try to reload the system the machine error was e748-2012, then i put other flash pcb, the machine enter in download system and load all. At the end of 3 times again e748-2012. Now i donīt have other flash pcb. There is a form to repair this flash pcb or the solution is buying a new one. Now i have two machines deads, maybe the main controller is bad, because the machine make all the unzip archives, and i can see OK . I turn off and on, the error apear again. thanks for yuor help, and sorry for my english.

Smile Re: E748-2012 IRADVANCE 6275

Quote Originally Posted by jvargas View Post
    I have a question, i try to install to system software in iradvance 6275, because de hdd was bad, i get the hdd from iradvance 4051, the hard disk is original, after 3 times to try to reload the system the machine error was e748-2012, then i put other flash pcb, the machine enter in download system and load all. At the end of 3 times again e748-2012. Now i donīt have other flash pcb. There is a form to repair this flash pcb or the solution is buying a new one. Now i have two machines deads, maybe the main controller is bad, because the machine make all the unzip archives, and i can see OK . I turn off and on, the error apear again. thanks for yuor help, and sorry for my english.
    Hi,

The following parts at the same time to be fitted - Flash PCB + new MN-CON1 + new HDD.

Heard of this fault, and when someone did above it was a positive result.

Good Luck!

Trusted Tech 100+ Posts lilleputte's Avatar

Re: E748-2012 IRADVANCE 6275

I think you need a new flash PCB ,

you can't use another flash PCB from another machine .

Technician

Re: E748-2012 IRADVANCE 6275

Quote Originally Posted by jvargas View Post
    Hi,

Flash board error.

Linda

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    china spare part, Toner chip, Copier parts, Toner Cartridge - einmay toner