Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    IR7086 Jam Code FF0F

IR7086 Jam Code FF0F

Anybody ever see this code? I don't see it in the manual. Machine will run 2 copies fine. Anything after that jams going down to invert and one on the bed right before fuser inlet.The jam chart shows 0F as the duplex sensor PS12 but doesn't have any FF as jam type. I appreciate any ones input.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: IR7086 Jam Code FF0F

Quote Originally Posted by Brian8506 View Post
    Anybody ever see this code? I don't see it in the manual. Machine will run 2 copies fine. Anything after that jams going down to invert and one on the bed right before fuser inlet.The jam chart shows 0F as the duplex sensor PS12 but doesn't have any FF as jam type. I appreciate any ones input.
    The machine was given the idea which possible location or area as you have mentioned from the duplex sensor ps12 but it just an idea if you have a manual i have also included this 2 pages, ( see attached files ) as you can see the sensor ps12 was triggered and jam appeared you only have to do is check sensor from ps6 to ps61 i believe one of them is malfuntioning...Use quick dry cleaner just spray it all the sensors that is very useful no hassle and effective to solve the jam problem. That is the best solution i can share with you........
    Attached Files Attached Files

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    IR7086 Jam Code FF0F

Re: IR7086 Jam Code FF0F

Ironically, the next morning the customer turned on the machine and ran it and it has not been a problem since so hopefully it continues to work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk