Hi all!

I had written an epic post about a week ago on this, but it looks like the internet ate it.

I'm having a couple issues with our C5051. Firstly, a few weeks ago, after someone replaced the cyan toner, it started printing cyan and, to a lesser extent, yellow streaks on any color copies or prints. It was using an incredible amount of cyan, even though we don't print much color here. To the point where it literally filled the waste toner container in 4 days. And we're talking about printing a few hundred pages a day here. It ran itself out of cyan toner, so I ordered some along with a cleaning blade assembly from PR as ours was at 290% life.

I replaced the cyan toner, then the transfer cleaning blade assembly. When I took the ITB assembly out to work on the cleaning blade, there were several small chunks of what appeared to be black plastic stuck under the blade. I removed those and when I upended the ITB assembly, a few more fell out. They were small curly cue shapes. I blew the excess toner out of the copier with canned air and replaced everything. When I fired her back up, everything seemed normal. However, I'm having 2 issues:

1. I'm not getting any cyan toner output of the machine at all. I ran multiple PG10s and there is no cyan on them except for some perpendicular stripes along the bottom of the pages. The yellow is bleeding across the bottom 1/4 of the pages, which makes me think that the yellow drum may need to be replaced. But the lack of cyan toner output is confusing me. Any ideas on what I should look at here?
  2. Since putting everything back together, tray 1 doesn't want to feed. It tries to, and the sheet will get roller marks on it, but it doesn't get any further. I'm thinking that the pickup roller may have gotten excess toner on it that's preventing it from getting a grip on the paper?

As an aside, people in the office can be a little...over enthusiastic when dealing with our equipment. So I'm wondering if whoever changed the cyan toner shoved the tube in too hard and broke something?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!