Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Post ir3035 printing faint copies while printing from any cassette

hi i m using ir3035 for the last 2 years and only recently i m having problem with it. when i tried printing or copying from cassette, prints turn out to be faint. but when i set for a manual tray copies are dark. I have tried everything from optics cleaning to laser cleaning but to no help. Help me solve the problems.
    Multiple tray good orignal print. but cassette very faint.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: ir3035 printing faint copies while printing from any cassette

[QUOTE=ashishbh;583898]hi i m using ir3035 for the last 2 years and only recently i m having problem with it. when i tried printing or copying from cassette, prints turn out to be faint. but when i set for a manual tray copies are dark. I have tried everything from optics cleaning to laser cleaning but to no help. Help me solve the problems.
    Multiple tray good orignal print. but cassette very faint.[/QUOTE

check the mirror glass filter from laser and also check the drum surface...

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts roho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ashishbh View Post
    hi i m using ir3035 for the last 2 years and only recently i m having problem with it. when i tried printing or copying from cassette, prints turn out to be faint. but when i set for a manual tray copies are dark. I have tried everything from optics cleaning to laser cleaning but to no help. Help me solve the problems.
    Multiple tray good orignal print. but cassette very faint.
    Maybe I am missing something, but the paper source should have no bearing on the print quality, unless you have registered incorrect paper type perhaps? Confirm your tray settings are set to plain and reconfirm the bypass tray output.

Quote Originally Posted by roho View Post
    Maybe I am missing something, but the paper source should have no bearing on the print quality, unless you have registered incorrect paper type perhaps? Confirm your tray settings are set to plain and reconfirm the bypass tray output.
    I have change paper type as you said but couldnt get any better quality. Does it matter with the processing speed as manual tray speed always slower. I forgot to mention that a few days before i had changed developing unit spacer and a qualified technician said it would take some time to match the spacer. i have already 10 thousand copies on meter but still i m not getting quality.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts roho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ashishbh View Post
    I have change paper type as you said but couldnt get any better quality. Does it matter with the processing speed as manual tray speed always slower. I forgot to mention that a few days before i had changed developing unit spacer and a qualified technician said it would take some time to match the spacer. i have already 10 thousand copies on meter but still i m not getting quality.
    That explaination òf the time taken to matxh the spacer is nonsense. Sounds like you need a real tech from here on.