Thread: canon 4225i

canon 4225i

Hi friends and happy new year to you. I wanted support for activating a PS license on a Canon ADV 4225i copier. thank you and good after you.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    canon 4225i

Re: canon 4225i

Quote Originally Posted by izian View Post
    Hi friends and happy new year to you. I wanted support for activating a PS license on a Canon ADV 4225i copier. thank you and good after you.

imageRUNNER ADVANCE Series

Installing Printer Kit License from RUI

1. From the RUI Main Screen, select Settings/Registration and login as administrator.

2. Select License/Others.

3. Select Register/Update Software.

4. Browse to the location of the license file, and click Next>. The license file with be loaded and a message to restart the printer will appear.

Or look under
    Device Configuration to register PS LICENSE

Or,

April 1, 2011

All imageRUNNER ADVANCE Series
    Using the Remote User Interface, (RUI), to Register a Licensed Product Online.

In order to make the registration process easier, the RUI may be used as a means to streamline the registration process for the installation of licensed kits for a device.

In order for this process to work properly it will be necessary for the imageRUNNER device to have a network connection that supports internet access since part of this registration process will require "online" access.

1. Launch the RUI and select Settings / Registration.

2. Look in the left margin for "License / Other".

3. Make the selection for "Register / Update Software"

4. Now select the "Delivered Installation" option.

5. Enter the License Access Number for the product which is being registered and select next. At this point in the process the device will go "online" to register the machine serial number to the License Access Number and license the specific product for the device. Follow the prompts in order to complete the process with a machine reboot as the last step.
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post

imageRUNNER ADVANCE Series

Installing Printer Kit License from RUI

1. From the RUI Main Screen, select Settings/Registration and login as administrator.

2. Select License/Others.

3. Select Register/Update Software.

4. Browse to the location of the license file, and click Next>. The license file with be loaded and a message to restart the printer will appear.

Or look under
    Device Configuration to register PS LICENSE

Or,

April 1, 2011

All imageRUNNER ADVANCE Series
    Using the Remote User Interface, (RUI), to Register a Licensed Product Online.

In order to make the registration process easier, the RUI may be used as a means to streamline the registration process for the installation of licensed kits for a device.

In order for this process to work properly it will be necessary for the imageRUNNER device to have a network connection that supports internet access since part of this registration process will require "online" access.

1. Launch the RUI and select Settings / Registration.

2. Look in the left margin for "License / Other".

3. Make the selection for "Register / Update Software"

4. Now select the "Delivered Installation" option.

5. Enter the License Access Number for the product which is being registered and select next. At this point in the process the device will go "online" to register the machine serial number to the License Access Number and license the specific product for the device. Follow the prompts in order to complete the process with a machine reboot as the last step.

Thanks for the support, I was able to install it perfectly. God bless you.IZIAN

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    canon 4225i

Quote Originally Posted by izian View Post
    Thanks for the support, I was able to install it perfectly. God bless you.IZIAN
    The Dude.jpgwelcome
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**