Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts roho's Avatar

Staple finisher L1/iradv 7200

Have a stubborn issue with this model, seems single prints sometimes has a folded or dog eared corner. I have replaced the swing assembly but it still does this once in a while. Wondering if anyone has had this issue with this finisher? TIA!!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts dan7777's Avatar

Re: Staple finisher L1/iradv 7200

Quote Originally Posted by roho View Post
    Have a stubborn issue with this model, seems single prints sometimes has a folded or dog eared corner. I have replaced the swing assembly but it still does this once in a while. Wondering if anyone has had this issue with this finisher? TIA!!
    The reverse delivery assembly FM0-0672-000 and Delivery door assembly FM0-0676-020 can cause this. If the long paper gets wavy at the end there is an arm kit FM1-D469-000. I find that after 500k to 2 million I have to replace the delivery assembly in every machine. I have a dozen or more of this model. On my folded corners I think they were all before the finisher. I have a print shop that does a ton of edge to edge color and the delivery assembly does not fix that. I adjust the paper curl to get a flat copy output.

I remember the wavy paper, not a issue here. Odd, I am now getting a skew on 2nd side, same assemblies cause this as well? Thanks for the earlier reply!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts dan7777's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roho View Post
    I remember the wavy paper, not a issue here. Odd, I am now getting a skew on 2nd side, same assemblies cause this as well? Thanks for the earlier reply!
    My second side skew was from the duplex assembly. Luckily we had a trade in that did not duplex as much and we swapped out the fixing/duplex drawer. We were troubleshooting no auto color registration and swapped out most of the machine only to find one or more drums/developers were bad. Swapping out the fixing drawer fixed mine. It had 3.5 million copies. Duplex rollers worn or something else. They finally traded in for 2 image press C750 and except this week I have been out every week for something or another on two image press C750.

Awesome, thanks for the advice and quick reply!

Pretty sure this has been answered, but will leave this here for any future enquiries
    Dog eared pages occur when running face down. The page damage is on the rear side of the page.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/d.craythorne.BTS-LTD/Desktop/FAQ's/iR-ADVC72XX/contents/GUID-C67281B1-E499-4991-B746-1D67C39B8B72-low.jpg[/IMG]

[Remedy]

Remove and check the upper delivery exit guide sheet for dirt or damage. The part number is; figure 118, item number 38.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/d.craythorne.BTS-LTD/Desktop/FAQ's/iR-ADVC72XX/contents/GUID-6AD9C862-405D-4A35-9981-83934FEAE694-low.jpg[/IMG]

• iR ADVANCE C90xx/70xx series FL2-8869 Upper Delivery Exit Guide Sheet
    • iR ADVANCE C92xx/72xx series FL3-8395 Upper Delivery Exit Guide Sheet

[go to top]

< Prev Next >