Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Canon D1350 slow copy out of paper drawer

I have a customer, that has had this machine for a few years now and it just started copying very slow.
    After it scans the original, either on the glass or through the doc feeder, the main motor then starts up and 12 seconds later
    you can hear the paper start to feed out of the paper drawer. So it is actually taking about 15 seconds for the page to come out after the
    machines main motor starts. So including the scanning of the original, we are almost 20 seconds for 1st copy out time.

Paper feeding out of the mp tray is about 6 seconds faster. Which is the speed the paper drawer should be also.

I checked and tried paper settings, but it is set to plain paper and letter size with no special image settings that I can find.
    My customer said it just started going slower a couple of weeks ago, for no reason that they know of.

Any ideas?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: Canon D1350 slow copy out of paper drawer

Quote Originally Posted by copydocinc View Post
    I have a customer, that has had this machine for a few years now and it just started copying very slow.
    After it scans the original, either on the glass or through the doc feeder, the main motor then starts up and 12 seconds later
    you can hear the paper start to feed out of the paper drawer. So it is actually taking about 15 seconds for the page to come out after the
    machines main motor starts. So including the scanning of the original, we are almost 20 seconds for 1st copy out time.

Paper feeding out of the mp tray is about 6 seconds faster. Which is the speed the paper drawer should be also.

I checked and tried paper settings, but it is set to plain paper and letter size with no special image settings that I can find.
    My customer said it just started going slower a couple of weeks ago, for no reason that they know of.

Any ideas?
    if not up to date .... firmware