Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Question Canon iR ADV 8085

iR throwing error e005-001 for a few days.(Fixing solenoid cables pinched before 2 months ago,replaced fuse 1,5A)

error history.jpg
    Came up yesterday and error displayed again.First I was disconnect Finisher and reader.When disconnect reader you need to disable readerr in service mode.When I was go to service mode noticed that all info (green ,,i,,button) displaying Japanese language.
    symbols.jpgThat was strange to me and I turn off machine and connect again reader( without finisher) and machine turned on without error code.Try to print counter list and machine is operating normally.After that I am again turned off machine and connect finisher.Again machine is working fine without error and without any service works,and all info pages in service mode was back to english.
    normal.jpg
    Technicians before me also try for a few days to reset the error without success.I m very confused because ,,I did not do anything,,and machine boot up without error code.
    WHAT WAS the problem???

All cables from fixing web solenoid checked,it s ok.
    Outlets checked, 225V when machine working.

teacher-guide-expert-guru 2,500+ Posts
    Canon iR ADV 8085

Re: Canon iR ADV 8085

Interesting! Try to reseat connectors from all pcb drivers and check fuse on power supply and AC driver.
    Practice makes perfect
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it
    A picture is worth a thousand words
    If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: Canon iR ADV 8085

Error 005 is fixing web error,did you try to check connection to the sensor flag of the web?
    If so,under service mode,go to COUNTER>MISC>WEB>,and clear using C on the panel.The counter for the web will get back to zero.Proceed to clear error under FUNCTION>CLEAR>ERR>OK.After switch OFF and ON the machine.