Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Wink Canon LBP7750cdn give " cannot verify " message

l have canon lbp7750cdn printer connected to a windows 7 computer by using USB cable,
    every time i try to print , i got "cannot verify" message displayed on the printer's LCD and a red light flashing,
    i tried by using PCL5,PCL6, or UFR print driver. also l tried to connect to anther computer with no change .
    i cannot print even any TEST PAGE from any driver. note l could print Configuration page and Network status print page
    any help will be appreciated , thanks in advance
    Last edited by dohha; 03-10-2018 at 02:42 PM.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Canon LBP7750cdn give " cannot verify " message

Re: Canon LBP7750cdn give " cannot verify " message

Quote Originally Posted by dohha View Post
    l have canon lbp7750cdn printer connected to a windows 7 computer by using USB cable,
    every time i try to print , i got "cannot verify" message displayed on the printer's LCD and a red light flashing,
    i tried by using PCL5,PCL6, or UFR print driver. also l tried to connect to anther computer with no change .
    i cannot print even any TEST PAGE from any driver. note l could print Configuration page and Network status print page
    any help will be appreciated , thanks in advance

Windows 7 & Vista
    To enter in Advanced Options menu in Windows 7 and Vista OS:

1. Close all programs and reboot your computer.
    2. Press the “F8” key as your computer is booting up, before the appearance of the Windows logo.
    3. When the “Windows Advanced Options Menu” appears on your screen, use your keyboard arrow keys to highlight the “Disable Driver Signature Enforcement” option and then press “ENTER“.

Attention: Keep in mind that disabling the Driver Signature Enforcement is a security risk, and you must disable it only if you are sure that the driver or program that you want to install and run is trusted and legitimate.
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Re: Canon LBP7750cdn give " cannot verify " message

Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post

Windows 7 & Vista
    To enter in Advanced Options menu in Windows 7 and Vista OS:

1. Close all programs and reboot your computer.
    2. Press the “F8” key as your computer is booting up, before the appearance of the Windows logo.
    3. When the “Windows Advanced Options Menu” appears on your screen, use your keyboard arrow keys to highlight the “Disable Driver Signature Enforcement” option and then press “ENTER“.

Attention: Keep in mind that disabling the Driver Signature Enforcement is a security risk, and you must disable it only if you are sure that the driver or program that you want to install and run is trusted and legitimate.
    thank you for help
    should i reload print driver or reboot my computer after performing previews step?
    thanks again