Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Ir2200

  1. #1
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    0

    Ir2200

    Hi Guys I know this is a very old machine but slight problem The machine takes a while to warm up and then when you make a copy it does not come ready for about 10 seconds after copy is delivered..Hard drive problem i am thinking?


  2. #2
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts roho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    698
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: Ir2200

    usually you get a error code for HDD issues, usually. How old is the fuser, wonder if it is keeping the right temp. Could be a few things, what have you done or tried?


  3. #3
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ir2200

    Quote Originally Posted by roho View Post
    usually you get a error code for HDD issues, usually. How old is the fuser, wonder if it is keeping the right temp. Could be a few things, what have you done or tried?
    I have checked out the fuser gets to the temp that is required film and rollers are ok and No errors at all.Looks like a temp. issue but as I said reaching proper temp.


  4. #4
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Ir2200

    teckat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    15,717
    Rep Power
    224

    Re: Ir2200

    Quote Originally Posted by logonjim View Post
    I have checked out the fuser gets to the temp that is required film and rollers are ok and No errors at all.Looks like a temp. issue but as I said reaching proper temp.
    Did u check wall voltage outlet for correct supply ?

    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

  5. #5
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ir2200

    Hello Teckat No I have not checked that out . The machine is in an office on its own and other electrical items working ok I might try a change of fuser if I can locate one tks for tip


  6. #6
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Ir2200

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    2,774
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ir2200

    Quote Originally Posted by logonjim View Post
    Hello Teckat No I have not checked that out . The machine is in an office on its own and other electrical items working ok I might try a change of fuser if I can locate one tks for tip
    check the wall voltage before replacing anything... drops or spikes can really muck up the works.


  7. #7
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ir2200

    Ok Guys wall voltage ok constant at 230V the machine produced the dreaded error code today E602-003 so must have been a Hard Drive problem all along I removed and cleaned the Dimm so I guess that is the end of a great machine as there are no Hard drives available I cant even get into the service mode to do a check disc


  8. #8
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Ir2200

    teckat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    15,717
    Rep Power
    224

    Re: Ir2200

    Quote Originally Posted by logonjim View Post
    Ok Guys wall voltage ok constant at 230V the machine produced the dreaded error code today E602-003 so must have been a Hard Drive problem all along I removed and cleaned the Dimm so I guess that is the end of a great machine as there are no Hard drives available I cant even get into the service mode to do a check disc

    Try holding down 1 and 9 key while powering on printer, this puts printer hdd into defrag mode

    Shows white blocks dropping on menu, u may get a NG if HDD is bad

    Old refurbished had available online.

    Amazon.com: Buying Choices: HDD Hard disk for IR2200 2800 3300 ir2800 ir3300 FK4-0927-000

    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

  9. #9
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Ir2200


    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    1,253
    Rep Power
    45

    Re: Ir2200

    I may have a hard drive with the IR2200 system software installed on it. PM me if you still need it?


  10. #10
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    NIAMEY
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ir2200

    Hi, you can change the HDD and download the firmware.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here