Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Canon IR Advance C7065i

Good day, how can I let the usb icon appear after pressing the Access stored files icon, so that I can access the files on the USB.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Canon IR Advance C7065i

Re: Canon IR Advance C7065i

Quote Originally Posted by Nestopee View Post
    Good day, how can I let the usb icon appear after pressing the Access stored files icon, so that I can access the files on the USB.

Make sure The Memory Media block is displayed and "Use USB Device" setting is set ON.
    The default setting for displaying memory media is set to Off. To use the memory media:
    1. Select the [Settings/Registration] key and then Log into the machine. Enter the system manager ID & PIN, then press Login. The default ID and password is 7654321.
    2. Select [Preferences], and then [Display Settings], next select [Store location Display Settings].
    Now set [Memory Media] to on and then select OK. The setting will take effect after the main power is turned off and on.

USB Memory Drive when selecting "Scan & Store" or "Access Stored Files" function.
    Whether Printing or Scanning to a USB Memory Drive, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE is unable to detect the USB Memory device.
    The Memory Media block is displayed and "Use USB Device" setting is set ON.

The picture above will be blank when no USB Memory Media is detected.

In this instance, setting the "Use MEAP Driver for USB Device" & "Use MEAP Driver for USB External Drive" to "OFF" corrected the issue.

These setting are located in: Settings \ Registration > Preferences > External Interface ><USB Settings>

Use USB Device = ON
    Use MEAP Driver for USB Device = OFF
    Use MEAP Driver for USB External Drive = OFF

Note if the "Memory Media" icon is missing, it is enabled in level 2 Service Mode > COPIER > OPTION > DSPLY-SW > UI-MEM > 1

USB Icon to display when Scan and Store functions are selected

Service mode Level 2> Copier> Option> Display-SW =1.

Cycle the power and check for icon on the display.
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post

Make sure The Memory Media block is displayed and "Use USB Device" setting is set ON.
    The default setting for displaying memory media is set to Off. To use the memory media:
    1. Select the [Settings/Registration] key and then Log into the machine. Enter the system manager ID & PIN, then press Login. The default ID and password is 7654321.
    2. Select [Preferences], and then [Display Settings], next select [Store location Display Settings].
    Now set [Memory Media] to on and then select OK. The setting will take effect after the main power is turned off and on.

USB Memory Drive when selecting "Scan & Store" or "Access Stored Files" function.
    Whether Printing or Scanning to a USB Memory Drive, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE is unable to detect the USB Memory device.
    The Memory Media block is displayed and "Use USB Device" setting is set ON.

The picture above will be blank when no USB Memory Media is detected.

In this instance, setting the "Use MEAP Driver for USB Device" & "Use MEAP Driver for USB External Drive" to "OFF" corrected the issue.

These setting are located in: Settings \ Registration > Preferences > External Interface ><USB Settings>

Use USB Device = ON
    Use MEAP Driver for USB Device = OFF
    Use MEAP Driver for USB External Drive = OFF

Note if the "Memory Media" icon is missing, it is enabled in level 2 Service Mode > COPIER > OPTION > DSPLY-SW > UI-MEM > 1

USB Icon to display when Scan and Store functions are selected

Service mode Level 2> Copier> Option> Display-SW =1.

Cycle the power and check for icon on the display.
    Thank you so much Teckat, I've solved the problem.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Canon IR Advance C7065i

Quote Originally Posted by Nestopee View Post
    Thank you so much Teckat, I've solved the problem.

ole.jpg
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**