Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Iradv 4225 no display,green light only turn on

    Hi,
    I am a looking at an imageRUNNER Advance 4225 machine, the green light on the display panel is on, but machine is dead, their is no rotation or powering up, just a clicking noise from power supply area,I have replaced the following parts:

    -Power Supply

    Machine is still dead!

    any tips could actually solve this prob?


  2. #2
    Technician
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Iradv 4225 no display,green light only turn on

    Quote Originally Posted by safuanjafri View Post
    Hi,
    I am a looking at an imageRUNNER Advance 4225 machine, the green light on the display panel is on, but machine is dead, their is no rotation or powering up, just a clicking noise from power supply area,I have replaced the following parts:

    -Power Supply

    Machine is still dead!

    any tips could actually solve this prob?

    I had this problem on C3330i. The problem was in the disc. When i replace the disc the problem is solved.


  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Iradv 4225 no display,green light only turn on

    Quote Originally Posted by apoxi View Post
    I had this problem on C3330i. The problem was in the disc. When i replace the disc the problem is solved.

    I already test the HDD, swap with another machine.. work perfectly.. i suspected this prob occur within any PCB board, but idk which pcb board


  4. #4
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Iradv 4225 no display,green light only turn on

    teckat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    15,544
    Rep Power
    220

    Re: Iradv 4225 no display,green light only turn on

    Measure AC into breaker> AC out past>from breaker ?

    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Iradv 4225 no display,green light only turn on

    Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post
    Measure AC into breaker> AC out past>from breaker ?
    What is that sir? I dont know... Sorry im newbie tech -.-
    If you could help me on this, im really appreciate that...


  6. #6
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    KAMPALA CITY
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Iradv 4225 no display,green light only turn on

    Quote Originally Posted by safuanjafri View Post
    What is that sir? I dont know... Sorry im newbie tech -.-
    If you could help me on this, im really appreciate that...
    AC Means power outlet from the socket that is alternate current,are you a tech yourself?This power ranges from AC11ov to 220-240v.depending on the country you operate from.Get a multi meter to measure these voltage to ascertain the correct in put voltage that can be converted to direct current(dc) voltage.
    On the dc board,make sure you get the following voltages for the machine to power;24v,12v,5v 3.5v.


  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Iradv 4225 no display,green light only turn on

    Quote Originally Posted by COPIERTEC ASSOCIATES View Post
    AC Means power outlet from the socket that is alternate current,are you a tech yourself?This power ranges from AC11ov to 220-240v.depending on the country you operate from.Get a multi meter to measure these voltage to ascertain the correct in put voltage that can be converted to direct current(dc) voltage.
    On the dc board,make sure you get the following voltages for the machine to power;24v,12v,5v 3.5v.
    yes..
    ok.. i will try this. thanks 4 the info


  8. #8
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Iradv 4225 no display,green light only turn on

    teckat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    15,544
    Rep Power
    220

    Re: Iradv 4225 no display,green light only turn on

    This series is recommended to have a dedicated (one device being used on line) and properly grounded outlet= NEMA 5-15R Receptacle


    No Power, just a Green LED is on.

    For further investigation, make sure that a connector that is related to the remote signal is not loose.

    This connection is found on SW1, the main power switch on the right side of the machine.
    This SW1 switch has AC and DC connections.
    The connector has Purple and Yellow wires and plugs itself to the small top connection of SW1.
    The connector may need to be pushed in more. Once this was done, the machine should power right up with no issues.

    Below is a picture of the switch with the connector which has the Yellow and Purple wires.

    pic 1.jpg


    The second picture below is one of J115 on the Power Supply PCB UN1, and J115.

    pic 2.jpg


    J115 pins 6 and 7 are important remote signals that should be present.

    In couple of cases, the 3VDC output of pin 6 was being outputted from the power supply but there was no return from the SW1 and no 3VDC was being found on pin 7.


    The third and final picture is a picture of J115 connector taken right above it for reference.
    Here you can see that the yellow and purple wires are used again on J115 pins 6 and 7.
    The yellow is the origin of the 3VDC going out to the switch and the purple is the return when the switch is closed.

    pic 3.jpg

    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here