IR 2535 BURL copy

IMG_20180719_151928.jpgHello friends my canon ir 2535 are used so for 80,000 copies ,i used original toner , but last week i have heater error due to the use of GENERATOR because we have electricity problem. when i clear the heater error i got BURL image/FUZZY copy while using making copies or print from the printer, also i take out its own reports the same issue. Please i need help to solve my problem THANKS TO EVERY ONE.
    Last edited by KHAN; 07-19-2018 at 11:27 AM.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    IR 2535 BURL copy

Re: IR 2535 BURL copy

Quote Originally Posted by KHAN View Post
    IMG_20180719_151928.jpgHello friends my canon ir 2535 are used so for 80,000 copies ,i used original toner , but last week i have heater error due to the use of GENERATOR because we have electricity problem. when i clear the heater error i got BURL image/FUZZY copy while using making copies or print from the printer, also i take out its own reports the same issue. Please i need help to solve my problem THANKS TO EVERY ONE.

if issue is from all locations----glass, prints, df ----u may have a damaged Main Controller from power issues

remove connections and reseat
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts nicknt82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post

if issue is from all locations----glass, prints, df ----u may have a damaged Main Controller from power issues

remove connections and reseat

Very simple to solve this. You must enter the value on label of laser unit into service mode.

Quote Originally Posted by nicknt82 View Post
    Very simple to solve this. You must enter the value on label of laser unit into service mode.

Thank you sir for your kind help, you mean that there will be some kind of value labeled on the LASER unit so I note that value and enter that value in some where in the service mode, Please i am new with this model please guide me step by step where should i enter that value i will appreciate and thankful, please

Thank you sir for your kind help, you mean that there will be some kind of value labeled on the LASER unit so I note that value and enter that value in some where in the service mode, Please i am new with this model please guide me step by step where should i enter that value i will appreciate and thankful, please
    Try this: SM> Print Numeric > 136 and 148

136 : 890
    148 : 1294
    This is my value, you try to enter this value

Try this: SM> Print Numeric > 136 and 148

136 : 890
    148 : 1294
    This is my value, you try to enter this value
    Thank you sir for such a useful information and your valuable time, i will try this and let you inform .THANKS

Thank you sir for such a useful information and your valuable time, i will try this and let you inform .THANKS
    If still can't solve. Try to input the default value on label stick on behind cover.

If still can't solve. Try to input the default value on label stick on behind cover.

Thanks my friend i re input all the Numeric data and solve my problem , i think when i clear the heater unit ERROR code we did an ENGINE, ERRCLR but also accidentally did the BKRAMCLR too. finally i solved the problem .thanks a lot for your kind help GOD BLESS YOU ALL have a good day.