Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Anyone has ir8070 FIRMWARE pls ?

    Good morning people, anyone has ir8070 FIRMWARE pls ? juan.aranguren@live.com


  2. #2
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts dan7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    615
    Rep Power
    22

    Re: Anyone has ir8070 FIRMWARE pls ?

    Quote Originally Posted by juanchokill View Post
    Good morning people, anyone has ir8070 FIRMWARE pls ? juan.aranguren@live.com
    You may have a hard time getting that. It shows 222Meg last version in Sept. 2008.


  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Anyone has ir8070 FIRMWARE pls ?

    Quote Originally Posted by dan7777 View Post
    You may have a hard time getting that. It shows 222Meg last version in Sept. 2008.
    Do you have it?


  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Anyone has ir8070 FIRMWARE pls ?

    Quote Originally Posted by dan7777 View Post
    You may have a hard time getting that. It shows 222Meg last version in Sept. 2008.
    Where can i get it ?


  5. #5
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts dan7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    615
    Rep Power
    22

    Re: Anyone has ir8070 FIRMWARE pls ?

    Quote Originally Posted by juanchokill View Post
    Where can i get it ?
    .
    Off the canon dealer website. It only uses the service support tool. I do not even mess with trying to get someone a file that big, sorry. I do not have the time to find a site and upload it to it. Way too big to go through email. I work for a Canon dealer. You would have to hope someone here is nice enough to spend the time to get it to you. We do not work on that model anymore. I think if you found a hard drive with the software on it that may work also. I doubt it will fix any issues unless you need to replace a hard drive.


  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Anyone has ir8070 FIRMWARE pls ?

    Quote Originally Posted by dan7777 View Post
    .
    Off the canon dealer website. It only uses the service support tool. I do not even mess with trying to get someone a file that big, sorry. I do not have the time to find a site and upload it to it. Way too big to go through email. I work for a Canon dealer. You would have to hope someone here is nice enough to spend the time to get it to you. We do not work on that model anymore. I think if you found a hard drive with the software on it that may work also. I doubt it will fix any issues unless you need to replace a hard drive.
    Thanks anyway, the HD es new....i have the ir8500 Firmware, its the same ?


  7. #7
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts dan7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    615
    Rep Power
    22

    Re: Anyone has ir8070 FIRMWARE pls ?

    Quote Originally Posted by juanchokill View Post
    Thanks anyway, the HD es new....i have the ir8500 Firmware, its the same ?
    No it shows. iR 8500/105/7200/85.- iR 9070/105+/8070/85+


  8. #8
    Senior Tech 500+ Posts kuby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    763
    Rep Power
    30

    Re: Anyone has ir8070 FIRMWARE pls ?

    No the 8500 (v86.02) is not the same as the 8070. (v17.03)


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here