Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

IRADV 6075 Life Expectancy

Looking at picking up a 6075, most seem to have around 400k pages or so through them. We have a few C2030's and 400K pages on those machines is quite a lot, but with the 6075 being monochrome and overall a beefier machine is that less of an issue? We've had similarly sized monochrome machines from Sharp last well past the 1M pages mark, but just wanted to be sure i'm not picking something up that's already been through the wringer.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts dan7777's Avatar

Re: IRADV 6075 Life Expectancy

Quote Originally Posted by SIN3R6Y View Post
    Looking at picking up a 6075, most seem to have around 400k pages or so through them. We have a few C2030's and 400K pages on those machines is quite a lot, but with the 6075 being monochrome and overall a beefier machine is that less of an issue? We've had similarly sized monochrome machines from Sharp last well past the 1M pages mark, but just wanted to be sure i'm not picking something up that's already been through the wringer.

They will last 1-2 million with a lot of parts. I have one or two with 3 million but it is not easy getting them to get that much.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

hi,

just wondering ref this post is there a bulletin from Canon regarding end of life/AMCV for each brand of Canon Machines? I know its 5 yrs approx or the average monthly volume but fed up of hearing from salesman that " oh this machine will last another year or so", when its been in for 6 yrs and has done well over 3 million.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

The only thing that really exists is a list with an expected end date on full parts and consumable availability. Only an authorized dealer can see that info. Recently most 7095 spare parts are now gone. If you can get the parts then you can make it run.