Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Technician CCC Repair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    10

    ImageCLASS MF9220C ALL Cartridges not recognized

    I suspect board issue because no cartridge isnt recognized. But it also appears they dont seem to latch in either. I donít remember if this model if they are supposed to click in or they just sit in place. I cant find the service manual for this model. Any ideas? Thanks

  2. #2
    teacher-guide-expert-guru 2,500+ Posts
    ImageCLASS MF9220C ALL Cartridges not recognized

    zoraldinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    4,681
    Rep Power
    89

    Re: ImageCLASS MF9220C ALL Cartridges not recognized

    Hi

    There is no click on this model. If cartridge not in the place you can closed the door.
    OEM Canon cartridges??
    Practice makes perfect
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it
    A picture is worth a thousand words
    If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself


  3. #3
    Technician CCC Repair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: ImageCLASS MF9220C ALL Cartridges not recognized

    Quote Originally Posted by zoraldinho View Post
    Hi

    There is no click on this model. If cartridge not in the place you can closed the door.
    OEM Canon cartridges??

    They are OEM cartridges. I can shut door fine and it cycles But then one by one itíll tell me to re-insert each of the cartridges. Itís lead me to believe maybe DC controller?

  4. #4
    teacher-guide-expert-guru 2,500+ Posts
    ImageCLASS MF9220C ALL Cartridges not recognized

    zoraldinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    4,681
    Rep Power
    89

    Re: ImageCLASS MF9220C ALL Cartridges not recognized

    I would start with the connectors on the dc controller.Re-seat them all.
    Clear-all sometimes surprisingly helps. Do not do this without manual.
    Practice makes perfect
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it
    A picture is worth a thousand words
    If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself


  5. #5
    Technician
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: ImageCLASS MF9220C ALL Cartridges not recognized

    Quote Originally Posted by CCC Repair View Post
    I suspect board issue because no cartridge isnt recognized. But it also appears they dont seem to latch in either. I donít remember if this model if they are supposed to click in or they just sit in place. I cant find the service manual for this model. Any ideas? Thanks



    Change this plastic-down below is broken

    Code: RC1-6643-030
    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #6
    Technician CCC Repair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: ImageCLASS MF9220C ALL Cartridges not recognized

    Quote Originally Posted by zoraldinho View Post
    I would start with the connectors on the dc controller.Re-seat them all.
    Clear-all sometimes surprisingly helps. Do not do this without manual.
    Thanks I will look at that

  7. #7
    Technician CCC Repair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: ImageCLASS MF9220C ALL Cartridges not recognized

    Quote Originally Posted by apoxi View Post
    Change this plastic-down below is broken

    Code: RC1-6643-030
    Thanks Iíll head back there and look at that part and see if itís broken. That is a good possibility

  8. #8
    Technician CCC Repair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: ImageCLASS MF9220C ALL Cartridges not recognized

    Quote Originally Posted by apoxi View Post
    Change this plastic-down below is broken

    Code: RC1-6643-030
    I went out to the machine and could not find where that part was so I’m wondering if it broke completely off. Are there two of them or just one? I wasn’t sure if there was one on each side? And also when I went to order the part they said it was in the paper feed mechanism. And that can’t be right

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here