Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Sivakasi
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Canon IR3025 Letters are getting scattered

    Hi,
    I am using canon ir 3025. While printing and taking xerox the letters are getting scattered. It happens in the middle of printing. I have attached the printed copies. Kindly help me.
    IMG_20190215_104351.jpgIMG_20190215_104350.jpgIMG_20190215_104356.jpg

  2. #2
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Canon IR3025 Letters are getting scattered

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    4,484
    Rep Power
    72

    Re: Canon IR3025 Letters are getting scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by samsingh04 View Post
    Hi,
    I am using canon ir 3025. While printing and taking xerox the letters are getting scattered. It happens in the middle of printing. I have attached the printed copies. Kindly help me.
    IMG_20190215_104351.jpgIMG_20190215_104350.jpgIMG_20190215_104356.jpg
    printing from computer?
    copy from glass?
    copy from ADF?

    IF PRINT
    what OS?
    What Driver?
    What type file?
    what version of word/pdf/wordpad?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Sivakasi
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canon IR3025 Letters are getting scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    printing from computer?
    copy from glass?
    copy from ADF?

    IF PRINT
    what OS?
    What Driver?
    What type file?
    what version of word/pdf/wordpad?
    Yes I gave print from computer
    windows 7 Os
    Yes xerox from glass and adf.

    It is not the issue in computer or glass.
    I think it is the issue in inner parts.
    This scatter is not occured in all the pages. It only occur randomly.
    Kindly help me.

  4. #4
    teacher-guide-expert-guru 2,500+ Posts
    Canon IR3025 Letters are getting scattered

    zoraldinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    4,675
    Rep Power
    88

    Re: Canon IR3025 Letters are getting scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by samsingh04 View Post
    Hi,
    I am using canon ir 3025. While printing and taking xerox the letters are getting scattered. It happens in the middle of printing. I have attached the printed copies. Kindly help me.
    IMG_20190215_104351.jpgIMG_20190215_104350.jpgIMG_20190215_104356.jpg

    Printer require expert review.

    Old drum.
    Old developer.
    Non genuine toner.
    Pure contacts on developer,drum,door...
    Bad transfer roller.
    Bad fixing film....
    Practice makes perfect
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it
    A picture is worth a thousand words
    If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself


  5. #5
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts techandtrader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Oklahoma City OK
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Canon IR3025 Letters are getting scattered

    damp paper or worn out fixing unit. Actually I had that on Aftermarket toner many years ago. I vacuumed the dev unit. New OEM toner stopped the problem.
    Last edited by techandtrader; 03-01-2019 at 01:06 AM.

  6. #6
    Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Canon IR3025 Letters are getting scattered

    blackcat4866's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lapeer, Michigan
    Posts
    17,239
    Rep Power
    289

    Re: Canon IR3025 Letters are getting scattered

    I'm with zoraldhino on this one. I think it's developing. Are you using aftermarket toner? =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

    blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

  7. #7
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Kumasi Ashanti
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canon IR3025 Letters are getting scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by zoraldinho View Post
    Printer require expert review.

    Old drum.
    Old developer.
    Non genuine toner.
    Pure contacts on developer,drum,door...
    Bad transfer roller.
    Bad fixing film....
    Do a stop test first: Enter copying process and shut the machine down just as the copy is about to enter the fuser unit. This will help you to either consider suspecting an error in the fuser or eliminating it from the probable culprit list. If it is a perfect copy than the picture you attached, then the fuser unit is the culprit. consider cleaning the fuser film with a strong solvent or replace it completely. If it is just as you attached before it enters the fuser unit, try the following:
    1. Try a working developer unit first
    2. If it continues, try a working charge roller
    3. If it continues, carefully clean laser unit's mirrors very well with clean soft cotton material or a cotton swab.

    I hope you get the solution for your relief!

  8. #8
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Canon IR3025 Letters are getting scattered

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    4,484
    Rep Power
    72

    Re: Canon IR3025 Letters are getting scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Andyboachie View Post
    Do a stop test first: Enter copying process and shut the machine down just as the copy is about to enter the fuser unit. This will help you to either consider suspecting an error in the fuser or eliminating it from the probable culprit list. If it is a perfect copy than the picture you attached, then the fuser unit is the culprit. consider cleaning the fuser film with a strong solvent or replace it completely. If it is just as you attached before it enters the fuser unit, try the following:
    1. Try a working developer unit first
    2. If it continues, try a working charge roller
    3. If it continues, carefully clean laser unit's mirrors very well with clean soft cotton material or a cotton swab. I hope you get the solution for your relief!
    well I think zoraldinho knows what to do..

    1) you should reply to the OP. zoraldinho IS not that person.
    2) i would take zoraldinho suggestions over yours.. seeing his expertise .. valid suggestions.. and how the problems you have requested help for could be handled by a properly trained tech of 2 years.

    56 posts .. -0- rep power awesome! snicker

  9. #9
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Kumasi Ashanti
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canon IR3025 Letters are getting scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    well I think zoraldinho knows what to do..

    1) you should reply to the OP. zoraldinho IS not that person.
    2) i would take zoraldinho suggestions over yours.. seeing his expertise .. valid suggestions.. and how the problems you have requested help for could be handled by a properly trained tech of 2 years.

    56 posts .. -0- rep power awesome! snicker
    You are right with the direction of the reply. I just clicked "Reply with Quote" at the bottom. I'll someday get better above 56, learn how to score more rep power after knowing how to do it or maybe take if off completely. lol

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here