Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts dan7777's Avatar

Re: Canon IR 2520 paper jam and error showing E000110

Quote Originally Posted by hafiz View Post
    dear thanks for reply.
    i swapped the laser scanner unit with working machine but same error and also this laser unit is working fine in other machine . now cable connectors and dc controller board is remaining but i dont have idea of dc controller board and main board . if i replace the dc controller board ,any issue of firmware . i am little hesitate about this.
    The manual mentioned on the dc controller board you should do a backup and restore. Could have firmware issues with main board but does not talk about main board being an issue. I update with usb and this stupid machine makes you do a toner stir after update and I have never had any issues fixed with a software update so I never do it. If you were working on machine you could go back over everything. The picture of the cable and switch showed a white plastic and spring with switch by end of drum with door open. It is good you do not just swap main boards without checking what you need to do.

Technician

Re: Canon IR 2520 paper jam and error showing E000110

Thanks to all ..
    machine issue has been resolved. i just opened the machine back covers and scanners cable jack in main board and dc controller board j208,j8142 and j8143, unplug and plug . now it is working fine , no paper jam and no error . thanks again to all those who helped me .