Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Canon ir1435if Error 37 receiving a fax

I have a machine that just recently started to fail receiving faxes. The machine can send print and copy just fine. Its just when a fax comes in there is a handshake and it says its processing data. But will error out with code 37. According to the manual thats about memory being full but at this location the faxes just print and dont get stored in any boxes. Ive checked the queues and job status and everything is empty. Power cycle and unplug does nothing the phone lines were checked by their provider and i cannot find any information anywhere besides to empty the secure fax box which is empty.

Any help would be great and Thanks in advance.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts mosey1100's Avatar

Re: Canon ir1435if Error 37 receiving a fax

Quote Originally Posted by Woodstock View Post
    I have a machine that just recently started to fail receiving faxes. The machine can send print and copy just fine. Its just when a fax comes in there is a handshake and it says its processing data. But will error out with code 37. According to the manual thats about memory being full but at this location the faxes just print and dont get stored in any boxes. Ive checked the queues and job status and everything is empty. Power cycle and unplug does nothing the phone lines were checked by their provider and i cannot find any information anywhere besides to empty the secure fax box which is empty.

Any help would be great and Thanks in advance.
    You could try this but make sure you back everything up before you do it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Canon ir1435if Error 37 receiving a fax

Forgot to post before just had the same issue and the document worked thanx again.