Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Canon's Service Support Tool is what we use to update system software on Canon copiers,scanners,faxes etc.
    To the best of my knowledge the SST is only available to Canon.inc techs and Canon Dealer techs....however..I know that people who have requested the software here have been pointed in the right direction.
    With the ir1022 series it's an easy process as the machine connects via the typical USB printer cable and the software consists of BOOT,SYSTEM and PCL.
    If it has a print rom installed then you use the 32mb batch file and for no print kit you use the 16mb batch file.

ncbabak

Service Support Tool Version 3.22e

I need Service Support Tool Version 3.22e for canon iR2020 please help me my address : ncbabak@yahoo.com

edgarys

Service support tool 3.22e

Hi,
    can you help, I very need that Service support tool 3.22e, can you send me
    edgarys@gmail.com , thnks

pengtut

Thumbs up 'Download standby and connected problem also affected me'

Hi Oze,

I've been busy and head ache for my copier, IR 1022 for 'download standby and connected' problems . As I lived in Burma (Myanmar) it is very hard to get any upgrading tool to solve this problem . After reading your post, I know that my copier problem but I didn't even have SST that you mentioned. I am very glad to read your post. And then I will very happy if you send latest SST software for IR 1022 to my mail pengtut@gmail.com. I'm waiting for your helps. Thank for your support.

Thanks,
    pengtut

Technician
    Hi! Could somebody send me the Firmware for Canon iR1018/1020/2020? And if is not problem some of the latest version of SST, because I have only 3.11 and 1.32. Thanks! My e-mail is: ivo@raikov.net

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Canon  IR 1018 problem (downlod conected)???

pengtut: i do have the sst 3.22 but I dont have the system software for this model.

pengtut
    Thank any way. It's seem I might brought a new copier but not canon brand. Electronic without services available is useless. I understand now . I'll have to chose another brand. OK. Thanks..,

Self Employed 1,000+ Posts D_L_P's Avatar
    I had this a couple times and reinstalling the system software fix'd it.
    Once though I had to replace the DDR module and the IP board to fix it .
    But in trying to fix it I came across how to reset the IP board if the control panel is unresponsive.

Short the two pins at JP141 on the Image Processor Board (like resetting the NP6012)

Tronky
    Hi folks,
    I'm having the same problem. Would someone be kind enough to send me the service support tool and instructions too.

Hilary@GossMarble.co.uk

Thanks

When ever i get a call to this problem
    All i do is to reload the system firmware.
    Always seems to cure it
    Never have to do anything else (Boot, and PCL),
    Do know of a couple of machines that needed new DIMM but so far i've been lucky enough to get just the ones with system reloads
    WARNING mind.. What to reload with sometimes depends on what the customers platform is
    If it' just windows, that 9/10 you can use the lastest version
    But we have a HUGH account where only V61.01 will only work, anything else, and the machine will not print
    So i can only advise is to put back on it what it had on in the 1st place