Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Universal login manager

Hello, I have a canon IRadvc7065i with Universal login manager id, I want to delete the code. Thanks for ideas. I try the pwd clear but not good.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Universal login manager

Re: Universal login manager

Quote Originally Posted by bomberi View Post
    Hello, I have a canon IRadvc7065i with Universal login manager id, I want to delete the code. Thanks for ideas. I try the pwd clear but not good.

The default user name for the Administrator of Local Device Authentication is 'Administrator' and the default password is '7654321' (case sensitive).

Or
    Password: 7654321
    Username: 7654321

Authentication Modes & Login Types.

Universal Login Manager incorporates three different authentication modes and five login types, depending on each customer's preference. The authentication modes include Local, Domain and uniFLOW server.

The Local Authentication Mode:
    Enables the administrator to establish a user data base locally on the device and utilize it as an authentication provider. This database can be exported and imported via a web interface and can be manually distributed to other devices.

The Domain Authentication Mode:
    Utilizes the customer's existing Windows Active Directory as an authentication provider.

The uniFLOW Server Mode:
    This login mode Is a customer option for those already using ULM. When a customer's business grows, they now have the capability to easily upgrade to uniFLOW and keep Universal Login Manager as their authentication method. This option minimizes additional investments by customers when upgrading to uniFLOW. ULM also supports 5 different login types, enabling customers to choose their method of access to their devices. These methods include the following:

The Image Login & Image Login + PIN methods allow users to login by pressing a button on the device's UI (user interface), with an image of choice, representing each user account. The Image Login + PIN is identical except users must additionally enter a PIN code to login. Both of these methods can only be used with the Local Authentication Mode.

The Proximity Card Login & Proximity Card Login + PIN methods allow users to perform authentication by using a proximity card such as HID, MIFARE, and others. The supported card reader, MiCard PLUS, must be connected to the device, preferably using the USB Device Port option in order to fit the Card Reader securely inside the device. The Proximity Card Login works with all authentication modes. (Local, AD (Active Directory), or uniFLOW)

The User Name & Password Login simply gives you the option to login with a user name and password, which is registered in the user database. All authentication modes are possible. (Local, AD, or uniFLOW)
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**