Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    m0nkeypantz

IR2800 SST - Network Print Problems.

I am looking for a download of the Network System Software for a Canon IR2800.
    We have had this copier for months, it has the BootRom N version and a NIC installed already, however through research have found that it is missing the PS/PCL portion of the software, its not installed.

I have attempted to source local copier technicians but everyone has told me it is too old to service, hoping you guys could help me out with the software needed. Everything else seems to be in place, just need the proper system software installed.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: IR2800 SST - Network Print Problems.

[QUOTE=m0nkeypantz;749394]I am looking for a download of the Network System Software for a Canon IR2800.
    We have had this copier for months, it has the BootRom N version and a NIC installed already, however through research have found that it is missing the PS/PCL portion of the software, its not installed.

I have attempted to source local copier technicians but everyone has told me it is too old to service, hoping you guys could help me out with the software needed. Everything else seems to be in place, just need the proper system software installed.[/QU

The PS/PCL was an option and if i remember correctly it costed over $1000. You can print by downloading the UFR II drivrer

m0nkeypantz

[QUOTE=Scottb;749451]
    Quote Originally Posted by m0nkeypantz View Post
    I am looking for a download of the Network System Software for a Canon IR2800.

I have attempted to source local copier technicians but everyone has told me it is too old to service, hoping you guys could help me out with the software needed. Everything else seems to be in place, just need the proper system software installed.[/QU

The PS/PCL was an option and if i remember correctly it costed over $1000. You can print by downloading the UFR II drivrer
    Many idea where to find the proper drivers? I just tried some and it still gives me print error.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Canon U.S.A., Inc. | imageRUNNER 3300

scroll down until you find the UFR II driver

m0nkeypantz

Quote Originally Posted by Scottb View Post
    Canon U.S.A., Inc. | imageRUNNER 3300

scroll down until you find the UFR II driver
    Thank you so much for your help.

WIth those drivers there isn't any drivers for 2800 or 3300 listed. WHat should I choose? I've been guessing but they all fail to print.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

I don't know what to tell you when i go to that page i see the UFR driver listed for my computer

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by m0nkeypantz View Post
    Thank you so much for your help.

WIth those drivers there isn't any drivers for 2800 or 3300 listed. WHat should I choose? I've been guessing but they all fail to print.
    UFR II drivers "stop" at Windows 7. If you're running 8 or 10, you'll have to change the Operating System in the drop-down to Win 7 (32 or 64 bit...whichever you have) and you'll see it then. Once you download and unzip the driver package, you'll have to run it in "Compatibility Mode" for Windows 7 and you should be fine.