Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Scan to email issues on MDaemon win mail server 2016

Hi team,

Our team has some issues on email send feature on IR-2545i and IR-ADV C 3320i. when we do scanning below error code is appearing

#801 ,#839, #842 . But the environment we have one more IR- 1435i which is perfectly working well. We have duplicated the same settings which is being working in 1435i to anther twp machines , but still the problem is insist

request you to advise and help me

Thanks

Re: Scan to email issues on MDaemon win mail server 2016

Cause 1 A timeout error occurred while the machine was communicating with the SMTP server to send an e-mail message or send/receive an I-fax.
    Remedy Check that the SMTP server is functioning normally. Check the status of the network.
    Cause 2 The SMTP server returned an error while trying to connect. The destination is incorrect. An error occurred on the server side during transmission to a file server.
    Remedy Check that SMTP is operating normally. Check the status of the network and file server. Check the settings for the destination.
    Cause 3 You are trying to send a file to a destination for which you have no write permission.
    Remedy Check the address settings.
    Cause 4 When the machine tried to send a file to the server, a file with the same name already existed on the server, and that file could not be overwritten.
    Remedy Change the settings on the file server to enable the file to be overwritten, or contact the server administrator.
    Cause 5 When the machine tried to send a file to the server, either the folder name was incorrectly specified or the password was incorrect.
    Remedy Check the address settings.

Cause The user name or password specified in Communication Settings is incorrect.
    Remedy Check the user name and password set for <SMTP Authentication (SMTP AUTH)> in Communication Settings.

Cause 1 The mail server requested authentication using the client certificate for sending an e-mail or I-fax.
    Remedy 1 Set Allow SSL to 'Off' in Communication Settings.
    Remedy 2 Change the mail server settings so that a client certificate is not requested when sending.
    Cause 2 Verification of the SSL server certificate was attempted when sending with SMTP because [Confirm SSL Certificate for SMTP TX] is set to 'On', but verification failed and sending could not be performed.
    Remedy 1 Using the Remote UI, confirm that the CA certificate which signed the SSL server certificate of the SMTP server is installed on your machine.
    Remedy 2 Confirm that the SSL server certificate of the SMTP server is valid.
    Remedy 3 Make sure that the SSL server certificate is not a self-signed certificate.

Hi ,

Thanks for your support let me have look

regards

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Scan to email issues on MDaemon win mail server 2016

Quote Originally Posted by muthuk7 View Post
    Hi team,

Our team has some issues on email send feature on IR-2545i and IR-ADV C 3320i. when we do scanning below error code is appearing

#801 ,#839, #842 . But the environment we have one more IR- 1435i which is perfectly working well. We have duplicated the same settings which is being working in 1435i to anther twp machines , but still the problem is insist

request you to advise and help me

Thanks

Whenever I would get the #801 error on Canons, I usually found that changing the DNS settings to Google's DNS (8.8.8.8 Primary-8.8.4.4 Secondary) would usually resolve the issue.

Good luck.