Well,
It came back.

The black was faded badly along the bottom. The color was completely shot. I looked it over. The transfer belt looks fairly good
despite being at about 89% of use. I ran the transfer belt cleaning task. It started throwing the E00020 code with different details.
Mostly the detail was 03B0, ATR sensor high density black. I pulled the laser unit and cleaned the mirrors and reinstalled the original chips.
Ran the Auto gradation program and the color kinda came back but the color registration was off toward the bottom. Then it gave the same
code only for the magenta. Did this a couple of times so I put the used chip in the magenta drum and it stopped. I also got the code that point to the yellow and cyan Image units while I was running single color.
The copy quality is good on the black and the full color looks pretty good also. When I run just yellow it looks like a ghost image in cyan or black.
It does not show up on the full color prints, or single color magenta, cyan and black.
I did see the patches on the t-belt and they looked pretty solid. The sensor shutter moves free and easy.

I think I screwed up the toner concentration in those drum. I will look through the book tonight for an answer.
Is there anyway to recover the concentration back in correct range? It was only about 7000 prints ago.
You may want to refer to this thread for more details.
error E020-1060 canon IRC 2220

Thanks

DR