Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts JLSam's Avatar

Canon IR C5250 E000811-001

Primary problem: Cyan/ Yellow lines.

End user purchased brand new compatible Precision Roller DRUM UNITS. Installed the units, checked to make sure counters were reset, they were. Tested and around 30 pages, printed great! End user prints from PC to test, prints fine. Prints again, and error E000811-001 popped up.

What I did: I cleaned and vaccummed all toner residue from MFP and cleaned drum contacts, tested continuity in drum units from one end to another. Put old drum units, checked contacts to make sure they are worn or bent in. Still has error code.
    Manual says I need a Pick up Driver PCB (un2). Anyone have alternative ideas?

WORK HISTORY:
    May 2018: New Yellow DV unit for E000020-0191. Color graduation adjusment: Ok.
    June 2018: New waste toner. E000020-02b1, is problem persists, replace Magenta DV unit.
    February 2019: New Magenta DV unit for E000020-0291. Color Graduation adjustment ok. Recommend Cyan/yellow drums for lines.
    And here we are today.

Re: Canon IR C5250 E000811-001

E811 0001 05 :Error in 24V of the drum new/old detection.

Error in 24V of the drum new/old detection.

1. Check the FUSE_5 on the Pickup Feed Driver PCB
    (UN2).
    2. Replace the Pickup Feed Driver PCB (UN2).

I'd start with replacing the drum with a genuine Canon drum, then check fuse..
    Johan

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Canon IR C5250 E000811-001

Re: Canon IR C5250 E000811-001

Have run into issues using compatible drum's, mine from Katun, after installing, started getting different code's, installed the old drum back in, no code's, nothing. removed the chip from the compatible drum(black) and installed the chip from old drum, codes gone, copy quality didn't get effected. Now, have done it with many and no issues, machine's run great, with great copy quality. Don't know if that will take care of your problem, but that has been my experience when using compatible drums, that has corrected my problems. Good Luck, Just remember, when doing things with machines, if you change something and you start getting weird thing's(codes and such) its not the machine, it's something you did when you changed something, step back, revisit what you changed, then, conform, adjust, change, rotate, the part, parts, to solve problem. Don't go around the block to get across the street.