Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Looking for Bulletin TP13 429a

I have an AdvC2225 in the field with E020-0091, the yellow drum had high life count so we suggested the customer replace it. They like to order their own parts

Anyway they did that and now the copier is laying down yellow toner on every inch of the itb. We have removed the laser and cleaned slit glass, still same code. There is a post that referred to TP13 429a but I can't find the bulletin, does someone have it that could share it with me?

Tech is at call now, he pulled the cyan drum and image cleared up until it prompted to put drum in, then yellow cq issue returned.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: Looking for Bulletin TP13 429a

Quote Originally Posted by repeatcopiers View Post
    I have an AdvC2225 in the field with E020-0091, the yellow drum had high life count so we suggested the customer replace it. They like to order their own parts

Anyway they did that and now the copier is laying down yellow toner on every inch of the itb. We have removed the laser and cleaned slit glass, still same code. There is a post that referred to TP13 429a but I can't find the bulletin, does someone have it that could share it with me?

Tech is at call now, he pulled the cyan drum and image cleared up until it prompted to put drum in, then yellow cq issue returned.

Dropbox - E020-1060 and 0091.pdf - Simplify your life
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**