Thread: AdvC2030 CQ

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    AdvC2030 CQ

AdvC2030 CQ

Please see the attached copies. I know it needs the black drum but what else is going on here. I really don't like these models and am upgrading my customer out of it but still would like to solve this problem because unfortunately I have more of these in the field. On the half light/half dark Mag and Cyan copies, please disregard the white line going through the center of the page, that must be on my scanner.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Zeldaman's Avatar

Re: AdvC2030 CQ

Hi there!
    Only thing that helps on this POS: clean the laser-unit & change all pcdu´s.
    Greetings...

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    AdvC2030 CQ

Re: AdvC2030 CQ

Quote Originally Posted by repeatcopiers View Post
    Please see the attached copies. I know it needs the black drum but what else is going on here. I really don't like these models and am upgrading my customer out of it but still would like to solve this problem because unfortunately I have more of these in the field. On the half light/half dark Mag and Cyan copies, please disregard the white line going through the center of the page, that must be on my scanner.

Dirty Lasers to start with. (It's easier to remove the laser unit from the machine and clean it that way.... TRUST me on that!)

Depending on the number of pages out, you might also need a new ITB unit. Expected life 150K, but depending on the environment, sometimes they fail early.

Good luck.