Technician

E015-008 intermitente ImagePress C700

Greetings. I am having a recurrence of E015-008 on the ImagePress C700. Already removed the reverse side on the fusion outlet, reviewed and cleaned the Delivery Flapper sensor. There is nothing abnormal about the gears and cam. The machine works a few days and gives the error again. Has anyone encountered this situation? Thanks in advance for the collaborations.

Re: E015-008 intermitente ImagePress C700

I have a C700 with the same code and was wondering if you fixed this issue and what it ended up being the issue. mine is not intermittent which I guess is good. I was thinking of swapping out the Paper pickup driver PCB after re-seating all of the associated plug connections. Also on mine, it may have something to do with the left front door. since it will boot up and say close left front door and as soon as I do it codes. It appears to click when I actuate the switch and other things start to move then codes.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    E015-008 intermitente ImagePress C700

Quote Originally Posted by markdmt View Post
    I have a C700 with the same code and was wondering if you fixed this issue and what it ended up being the issue. mine is not intermittent which I guess is good. I was thinking of swapping out the Paper pickup driver PCB after re-seating all of the associated plug connections. Also on mine, it may have something to do with the left front door. since it will boot up and say close left front door and as soon as I do it codes. It appears to click when I actuate the switch and other things start to move then codes.
    2 years without an update ...so I would say no or he didn't update us on it.

E015-0008-05:Delivery Flapper Switch HP Sensor detection error
    Detection Description:
    There was no change in the Delivery Flapper Switch HP Sensor although a specified period of

time has passed since the drive of Delivery Flapper Switch Motor in the Reverse Delivery Unit.
    Remedy:
    [Related parts]

Harnesses from the Pickup Feed Driver PCB to the Delivery Flapper Switch HP Sensor
    1. Pickup Feed Driver PCB (UN4/J1430) to Relay Connector (15P) (Unit of replacement: CABLE,
    PAPER PICK-UP, LOWER)
    2. Relay Connector (15P) to Delivery Flapper Switch HP Sensor (PS148/J7071) (Unit of
    replacement: CABLE, CONNECTING)
    - Harnesses from the Pickup Feed Driver PCB to the Delivery Flapper Switch Motor
    1. Pickup Feed Driver PCB (UN4/J1430) to Relay Connector (15P) (Unit of replacement: CABLE,
    PAPER PICK-UP, LOWER)
    2. Relay Connector (15P) to Delivery Flapper Switch Motor (M69/J7070) (Unit of replacement:
    CABLE, CONNECTING)
    - Delivery Flapper Switch HP Sensor (PS148) (Unit of replacement: IC,PHOTOINTERRUPTER,
    LG248NL1A)
    - Delivery Flapper Switch Motor (M69) (Unit of replacement: MOTOR, STEPPING, DC)
    - Pickup Feed Driver PCB (UN4) (Unit of replacement: PAPER PICK-UP DRIVER PCB ASS'Y)
    - Delivery Flapper Switch Drive System Gears
    1. Primary Feed Input Gear (Unit of replacement: GEAR, 21T)
    2. Reverse Disengagement Cam Gear (Unit of replacement: GEAR, 21T)
    [Points to note at work] When checking the harness/cable or connector, perform the following work.
    1. Disconnect and then connect the connector to check that there is no bent pin and cable
    disconnection.
    2. Visually check that the harness is not caught or open circuit.
    3. If there is any error, replace the corresponding harness/cable.
    [Remedy] Check/replace the related parts.
    7. Error/Jam/Alarm

Re: E015-008 not intermittent ImagePress C700

Thanks for this, I already have this from the service manual. I was just wondering if one item in the list is more likely than others? it is not the left door switch or sensor swapped them with another printer. re-seated all of the connectors and can't see any bent pins or harness issues. Maybe the Pickup driver PCB next?

Anyone else had an issue like this? It would be nice to have a theory section in the service manual to see how the power-on sequence works as it looks at sensors, motor's home position, etc before coming all the way up to warmup mode.