Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: E002-0003 C5560

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    E002-0003 C5560

E002-0003 C5560

We have an Adv C5560 giving an E002-0003. We have changed out the fuser, DC Controller, power cord, and Power Supply Unit. When you turn it on, you hear it cycle for a very short few seconds then silence and throws the code. If you turn it on while having the right side door open, it fully cycles to Ready after you close the door as instructed, but the minute you press Copy, it throws the code. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Re: E002-0003 C5560

Quote Originally Posted by repeatcopiers View Post
    We have an Adv C5560 giving an E002-0003. We have changed out the fuser, DC Controller, power cord, and Power Supply Unit. When you turn it on, you hear it cycle for a very short few seconds then silence and throws the code. If you turn it on while having the right side door open, it fully cycles to Ready after you close the door as instructed, but the minute you press Copy, it throws the code. Any suggestions are much appreciated.
    Did you check the AC power where the machine is plugged in to make sure it's correct? other than that I think you tried everything but the main controller, hopefully you have one you can use to test, new ones are not cheap.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    E002-0003 C5560

Re: E002-0003 C5560

Quote Originally Posted by KenP View Post
    Did you check the AC power where the machine is plugged in to make sure it's correct? other than that I think you tried everything but the main controller, hopefully you have one you can use to test, new ones are not cheap.
    Thank you, I did check my outlet and it is working. I guess I will try the Main Controller, thankfully I can borrow one from my wholesaler. Thanks for the reply.