Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lead Service Technician 1,000+ Posts mrfixit51's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zaza View Post
    me l have system error E000 ...but l controled the thermustor and lamp exposure and thermofusible but it's very good ..can you healpe me ...
    Hello zaza,

What model of copier are you requesting information for? The iR1600 that was being discussed in this thread,, or a different model? We need model number to be able to lend you some assistance.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by mrfixit51 View Post
    Hello zaza,

What model of copier are you requesting information for? The iR1600 that was being discussed in this thread,, or a different model? We need model number to be able to lend you some assistance.
    hi friend technician mrfixit51 so l have ir 1600 and he affiched error system E000 and l thing it is an code in fuse section ..but l controlled the thermustance and lampe exposure and thermofusible ..but it is very good ...so l thing it's Necessary to renitialised this copier but l can't started this service mode ..please can you healpe me
    BEST TECHNICIAN . NICE PEOPLE .

Lead Service Technician 1,000+ Posts mrfixit51's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by zaza View Post
    hi friend technician mrfixit51 so l have ir 1600 and he affiched error system E000 and l thing it is an code in fuse section ..but l controlled the thermustance and lampe exposure and thermofusible ..but it is very good ...so l thing it's Necessary to renitialised this copier but l can't started this service mode ..please can you healpe me
    Hello zaza,

I have included some documentation for you that may assist you in fixing your problem. I don't like working on this model because service mode is not as easy as in the larger copiers. This is really a fax machine that wants to be a copier some day :-) What you want to do is CLEAR the ERR condition.

When ‘E000’ through ‘E004’ is indicated, the NVRAM on the DC controller
    PCB remembers an error in the fixing assembly even when the
    power switch is turned off and then on. After turning on the power, be
    sure to execute the following in service mode to remove the error information:
    #7 PRINTER > #4 PRINTER RESET > YES = (*).

If this does not resolve your issue, you may have to replace the fuser assembly and reset with the new unit in place.

Good luck with the clearing operation!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thumbs up thx

Quote Originally Posted by mrfixit51 View Post
    Hello zaza,

I have included some documentation for you that may assist you in fixing your problem. I don't like working on this model because service mode is not as easy as in the larger copiers. This is really a fax machine that wants to be a copier some day :-) What you want to do is CLEAR the ERR condition.

When ‘E000’ through ‘E004’ is indicated, the NVRAM on the DC controller
    PCB remembers an error in the fixing assembly even when the
    power switch is turned off and then on. After turning on the power, be
    sure to execute the following in service mode to remove the error information:
    #7 PRINTER > #4 PRINTER RESET > YES = (*).

If this does not resolve your issue, you may have to replace the fuser assembly and reset with the new unit in place.

Good luck with the clearing operation!
    thx you dear friend mrfixwit51 for your assisting ...and also for your collaboration ....
    BEST TECHNICIAN . NICE PEOPLE .

Technician

Re: canon IR1600 shows system error

Quote Originally Posted by mjarbar View Post
    Error Code: E245, E246, E247, E354, E350, E355
    Cause: Error with Serial Number PCB or Counter PCB or Main Controller PCB
    Remarks: Please complete online form to order Controlled Parts via Dealer Net or Canon Intranet, and send to Information Management Group.
    On an iR1600 the E247 code relates to a problem with either of the above three boards, which are a controlled parts from Canon with the exception of the main controller.

If you change any of the above boards the other two must come from the same machine as they each 'write' to each other to ensure everything matches up.

Given the age of these machines and the cost of the boards it would be cheaper to upgrade to a newer model like the iR2022 or iR1024!
    Can You provide parts numbers of those three PCB, i got two devices and one have E245, other have mechanical faults so i want to swap those three PCB. For customer this is no problem becouse both are from him. Thanks!