Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MultipurposeHelpDesk

E602-0003

Quote Originally Posted by Copier_Guy View Post
    You need to get the HDD replaced. Using the DSK CHK utility (1&9 while powering up) may fix the bad sector and get rid of the error, but more likely than not, the error will come back. This problem happens alot in these models and since they're getting older,.... well, you can figure out the rest.

How long does normally run? Does it start with just a blinking cursor?

Technician 250+ Posts
    Yes - it starts with a blinking cursor in the upper left. There should be solid "squares" along the bottom as the check runs, and once finished will go into DOWNLOAD MODE. I have never had any luck using that Download Mode so I always turn the system off and power it back using 28.

Canon says the scan takes 20 minutes but I find it is more like 45 - and that is if it actually ends properly (as in does not hang).

I think he is right to suggest you replace the HDD rather than trying to recover it.

biswa69567
    I Have a error code e00677-5807 in canon ir3300 plz help me my mail id biswa69567@rediffmail.com

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: I have a canon IR2200 error Code E000602 - 0003

Thanks, this post helped me diagnose the error code for my client. I have performed the 1&9 ckdsk and it is running now. been 40 minutes so far and still running, but it is scanning. Just taking longer than stated on this thread. I am sure it will at least fix this temporarily. If not... perhaps its time for a new machine.