Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Stefanobruciato

Question Canon Ir 2016 Error "Download Stendby"

Hello I get this error on the display of the machine. Voprrei know how to update the firmware? and where to download it Thanks

Stefano

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefanobruciato View Post
    Hello I get this error on the display of the machine. Voprrei know how to update the firmware? and where to download it Thanks

Stefano
    we have face this problems few times, you can try to reconnect the flat cable or some connecter at IP Board there, if can't solve then no choice have to replace IP board

waynec
    Re-load Sysyem Software please make sure that the machine has Version 60.xx or older otherwise you will have the use the special version released by Canon Version 15.99 before you can update the Boot Rom.........Be Careful as you can damage the Rom if you do not follow the correct procedure

Abdi

Canon iR2016j

[QUOTE=waynec;76957]Re-load Sysyem Software please make sure that the machine has Version 60.xx or older otherwise you will have the use the special version released by Canon Version 15.99 before you can update the Boot Rom.........Be Careful as you can damage the Rom if you.

Please my you give more instruction that I can follow because I bought new canon iR2016j at the first day turned on shows at LCD download standby even it doesn't have any more CD software except one CD talking paper jump and ink .....
    Please help
    Thanks

faos29
    You will need to have the SST (service suport tool) and firmware for the IR 2016J, with the SST it's like upgrading cell fone software.You don't need to connect and disconnet any cable from the machine becouse once she goes on "donwload stand by" by herself she will only work with th firmware.
    Good Luke

Abdi
    Quote Originally Posted by faos29 View Post
    You will need to have the SST (service suport tool) and firmware for the IR 2016J, with the SST it's like upgrading cell fone software.You don't need to connect and disconnet any cable from the machine becouse once she goes on "donwload stand by" by herself she will only work with th firmware.
    Good Luke
    Thank you for you support but please would you help me, i don't have SST and firmware for the IR 2016J, how to upgrade.

please may you email me.

abdi199@hotmail.com

Many Thanks

kittybo
    call a engineer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sudsud66
    Step1 : Reconnect BootRom
    Step2 : Re-load system

Your promblem clear good luck!!!

tsega

Post ir2016j SST

Would you Please somebody let me know How to get FirmWare and "SST" Canon SoftWare for IR-2016J and IR2020, I need FirmWare for "service support tool (SST)" for same body help
    Thanks send me by tsegam@ethionet.et

Re: Canon Ir 2016 Error "Download Stendby"

#my first post# ,pleez i downloaded sst v4.52ec for my canon ir 2016.first it dosnt work, maby it dsnt wrk on windows 7 .pleez help.esccuse me again cuas im asking for something in my first post.