Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    ir105  error codes

ir105 error codes

Currently i got an error code from SST when i trying to load a system files to ir105 it show error124 on my SST program. On my other machine it show error145 on SST. Any idea on those error code? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by jiongpao View Post
    Currently i got an error code from SST when i trying to load a system files to ir105 it show error124 on my SST program. On my other machine it show error145 on SST. Any idea on those error code? Thank you
    Are you using a a USB to Parallel (NetHawk) cable?
    Besides the Error code, what else does service support tool say?

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    ir105  error codes

Im using bi-directional cable and first attempt it said something that i really not understand something about "Loader" then second attemp it show "check computer mode make sure it set to ECP mode and connected to copier" but i did.

Currently im using laptop window 2000 and using SST to load ir3300 its not a problem. After that i connect to ir105 using system file V83.01 it show those msg. Before i load the system file i took out the hardisk and connect to computer to format. After that i pluged in back to ir105 and cannot load the system file.

Quote Originally Posted by jiongpao View Post
    Im using bi-directional cable and first attempt it said something that i really not understand something about "Loader" then second attemp it show "check computer mode make sure it set to ECP mode and connected to copier" but i did.

Currently im using laptop window 2000 and using SST to load ir3300 its not a problem. After that i connect to ir105 using system file V83.01 it show those msg. Before i load the system file i took out the hardisk and connect to computer to format. After that i pluged in back to ir105 and cannot load the system file.
    You might need to format the HDD with format file v00.11
    and you must use the sst to do this. They have system software version 86.02 now. Make sure on the Service Support Tool under Interface, Bi-Centronics mode is selected.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    ir105  error codes

Thats What im looking for system file v86.02 and the HDFormat for ir105 Where can i get those files? Willing to pay. Please i need it urgent. Any version of SST will do? Thanks ScrewTape