Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by bnmand View Post
    A quick google search yielded Set up network for ir3200 with fiery help please

Make sure that in service mode you have Copier>Option>IMG-CONT set to 3.
    If you see the printer tab as hari_4848 mention then there is no need to worry about the IMG-CONT being set to 3. This will only confuse him more.

Lead Service Technician 1,000+ Posts mrfixit51's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hari_4848 View Post
    I have the printer tab in the LCD. After I connect the c1 fiery and hit the printer tab , it still asks me to connect the fiery at the back side of the machine. and I cannot configure the printer.
    Hello hari,

You are getting lots of good advice here from everyone, If all of your cables are connected correctly,(patch cable to the network, and crossover between C1 and copier, video cable between C1 and copier), and you get the message that you need to power on your C1 or check connections, you may need to reload the system firmware for the C1. If the C1 was coming up correctly, you would be able to get into it to config it or print pages from the C1, like the config page. If it refuses to come ready, firmware load may be your next move.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Can any of you send me a service manual for IRC 3200 please , if you have it .

Thanks.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Thanks Mr.Fixit

You got me right.
    Everything is good with the connections.As you said the only query may be the correct version of firmware for the C1.
    Do I need to load the total firmware.Also what is the latest version of firmware that can get the C1 running.

Thanks.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Hi all,
    I managed to get a N bootrom, replaced it with the C bootrom .In the additional functions I found the network setting tab , just like in a normal 3300 copier.
    PING is also yielding reply .The problem is that when I print from the laptop, the print comes to the IRC 3200 but it just says waiting to print or processing in the print log.I waited for a long time but didnot get the print .

Also, I cleared the ram by pressing "* 1 7 3 9 * " ,i found that the extra printer option in the lcd display is gone.

TO use the C1 colorpass we require two ethernet cables.One from the copier to the fiery and other from the fiery to the laptop.
    Should both the cables be cross cables ? or straight cables ?

Please clarify.

Hopefully I might get a print out of the C! fiery today

Thanks a lot for your support.

Quote Originally Posted by hari_4848 View Post
    Hi all,
    I managed to get a N bootrom, replaced it with the C boot rom .In the additional functions I found the network setting tab , just like in a normal 3300 copier.
    PING is also yielding reply .The problem is that when I print from the laptop, the print comes to the IRC 3200 but it just says waiting to print or processing in the print log.I waited for a long time but did not get the print .

Also, I cleared the ram by pressing "* 1 7 3 9 * " ,i found that the extra printer option in the lcd display is gone.

TO use the C1 colorpass we require two ethernet cables.One from the copier to the fiery and other from the fiery to the laptop.
    Should both the cables be cross cables ? or straight cables ?

Please clarify.

Hopefully I might get a print out of the C! fiery today

Thanks a lot for your support.
    Its like everything that was said to over the past couple of posts was disregarded. As i mention to you before, the boot rom should be a C when you have a C1 connected. YOU DO NOT PRINT TO THE MACHINE WHEN YOU HAVE C1, YOU PRINT TO THE FIERY!!! The print job is then converted so that the machine understands the print dialog, then it prints out the job... Why would you clear ram?
    Now you don't see the printer tab because you cleared ram, now you have get it back if you want to use the C1. Now you have to go into service mode and change the interface setting, Copier>Option>IMG-CONT set to 3 and reboot. I said this before.. The crossover cable connects to the copier then to the fiery, you should see a printer icon that's embedded on the fiery right next to the port where you must connect the crossover cable, which you only need one crossover cable. The other port will then be for the Ethernet cable so that you connect the fiery to the network or laptop. It make no difference if you put a N bootrom, you will not get any prints out, you still will need the UFR board, plus you would have to use a UFR print driver. You just created a deeper hole for yourself. It really shouldn't be this difficult, especially when you have some guidance. Just listen to what we tell you and you will accomplish this. There is a attach photo of the UFR board.

Good luck,
    Screwtape.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Successfully Done

Thanks for the reply Screwtape.
    And Thank you all.
    I have successfully setup the C1 fiery for IRC 3200.
    Its a very simple task , I unneccesarily confused myself as said by Screwtape
    The problem was with the C1 fiery. I was trying to configure with one fiery(I have 3 C1 fierys with me ) for these days .
    Today when I replaced the fiery ,I just did it within 3-4 mins.
    Anyhow Im glad that I have setup the fiery successfully.

Also, how to get the SCAN button on the LCD screen.

Once again THANK YOU all for helping me .

Thanks.

Lets celebrate

It happens to all of us, its trial and error. This is how we learn.
    Im glad its working. As for the scan tab, if the imagePass C-1 or the Multi-PDL printer board A1 is installed you must also have the Resolution Switching Board installed. If the Resolution Switching Board is not installed, the scan button will not be enabled on the control panel. The item code is 8202A001AA -Resolution switching board-A1.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts alex@wocltd.com's Avatar
    screwtape ,bnmand ,oz bloke & the unamed - i think i've had enough what with pm's to reset e005,e013 - manual request etc - by the 3rd or 4th post on this 1 post the advice was bang on- yet ignored - so whats the point?
    you've got people giving out service mode,factory mode to all and sundry...

Technician

Thank you Guys!!

I'm with the same problem and just by reading these threads it helps a lot. Tnx again and more power.